All streaming videos are out of sync
Is it just me or is every single streaming video played on the Z10 out of sync? By that I mean the audio doesn't match what is happening on the screen and as the video progresses, the audio continually gets further behind.
I've tried every streaming video website I can think of, both in mobile and in desktop view. I've rebooted the phone. I've tried using a app. But nothing solves the problem. It makes using the Z10 for streaming videos very annoying. I'm wondering if it is just me because I searched and didn't see anyone else complaining about it.
Posted via my Shiny Red LE Z10
- 04-05-13, 09:35 AM #3
I stream from youtube all the time and it is perfectly synced up for me
What model number is your Z10?
What Software Release and OS Version are you currently running?
EDIT: Nevermind lmao just saw it at the bottom of your postDon't take Life so seriously, you'll never get out alive
- 04-05-13, 11:53 PM #6
I've noticed a slight delay, and by slight I mean less than half a second almost unnoticeable but just enough to catch your attention that something is off, with videos initiated in Facebook but only the first time I play the video. If I back out of the video and launch it again, all is fine. Videos initiated through YouTube still play fine though.
Posted via CB10Don't take Life so seriously, you'll never get out alive
- By smokinsteveo in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 06-02-13, 01:41 PM
- By smokinsteveo in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 6Last Post: 01-06-10, 01:05 PM
- By r.fuzz in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-09, 02:19 PM
- By PamelaBB in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 05-12-09, 12:00 PM
- By PamelaBB in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-09, 12:00 PM