hello, i checked the forums but havent found any topics that seem to match the issue I'm having.

device = Z10
    os = 10.0.10.85
    sideload method = via chrome extension

So, I sideloaded two apps: Google Maps and Skype from this post: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ng-z10-766594/
    They installed without any problems and worked fine for 3 days. But now when I try to open them, the Blackberry logo pops up for a few seconds and the apps crash (back to home screen). I've uninstalled and reinstalled the sideload apps, but the same issue occurs. I've also reinstalled everything to a prior backup of the Z10 (before the sideloads were added), and once I re-install the sideloads same blackberry logo and same crashing of these apps.

After much frustration, I deleted the sideloaded apps and installed Waze from BB World....but it also just shows the BB logo on startup and crashes. My other apps seem to be working fine. I have no games installed.

Anyone else having this issue, and better yet, have a suggestion on how to fix? I'd like to sideload again.

thanks
    05-14-13 12:30 AM
    hello, i checked the forums but havent found any topics that seem to match the issue I'm having.

device = Z10
    os = 10.0.10.85
    sideload method = via chrome extension

So, I sideloaded two apps: Google Maps and Skype from this post: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ng-z10-766594/
    They installed without any problems and worked fine for 3 days. But now when I try to open them, the Blackberry logo pops up for a few seconds and the apps crash (back to home screen). I've uninstalled and reinstalled the sideload apps, but the same issue occurs. I've also reinstalled everything to a prior backup of the Z10 (before the sideloads were added), and once I re-install the sideloads same blackberry logo and same crashing of these apps.

After much frustration, I deleted the sideloaded apps and installed Waze from BB World....but it also just shows the BB logo on startup and crashes. My other apps seem to be working fine. I have no games installed.

Anyone else having this issue, and better yet, have a suggestion on how to fix? I'd like to sideload again.

thanks
    Well i guess you dint search hard enough.... because there are quite a few posts on this issue. However that said it is frustrating , most probably one of the apps you sideloaded was corrupt and caused this to happen. try to find the app and uninstall it.if this does not work ---

makes sure your battery is fully charged i have noticed that when low on charge some android apps dont open

if all else fails do a security wipe and install the os fresh. If you want to back up, dont do a full back up backup only the settings, leave out the application data. reinstall the os and you should ok.
    05-14-13 12:39 AM
    Ok thx for the tip.

I tried the full charge and deleting all the side load apps, but no luck.

I suppose a full security wipe is in order then...damn.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 12:45 AM