With all the craze about the Z10 is it a good moment to get a Bold 9900
So, here is my situation. I work from Home (ebay seller and online seller). My computer is a Mac Mini. I have 2 tablets: Playbook and iPad 3. My phone is a Curve 9320. Really I do not need a phone with 1000000000 of apps because basically i use it for phone, emails, and reply on Ebay basically. My Playbook and iPad 3 does the rest perfectly.
I have seen the Z10. I am very impressed with the OS. But not so much the phone. It looks nice but that's it, nothing amazingly fancy. I always loved the Bold 9900, because it looks very stylish and elegant and very well build.
So what do you think? Is it a good time for a Bold 9900 (I love the qwerty keyboard).
- CrackBerry User
02-03-2013, 09:26 AM #2
- 87 Posts
I just got one from a work colleague for Ł100 and it is a brand new one because he just claimed it on his insurance after water damage. The 9900 is still a great phone and a good upgrade from where you are now. It all depends on cost I think.
- 02-03-2013, 10:14 AM #3
It seems to me that you should keep on with the 9320 until they get the bugs out of the Q10. You might find that the Q10 actually invites more use of the smartphone features. In the flesh I am pretty sure that the Q10 is just as stylish. The main reason for going with the 9900 now is the bigger screen with a trackpad. Because you use a curve with it's tiny screen you have probably become addicted to the trackpad . I suspect that we are not going to see the trackpad again unless they come up with another tiny screen phone. The one negative with the 9900 is the battery life.
- By WhoolioPreludee in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 08-12-2009, 05:58 PM
- By I AM BOLD in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 10Last Post: 05-04-2009, 10:17 PM
- By Bettermost in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2009, 11:59 PM
- By fredmr85 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 12-27-2008, 06:35 AM
- By kris123 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2008, 08:09 PM