- CrackBerry Abuser
- 326 Posts
anyone else having this problem with the alarm where you'd set it and it won't go off till an hour after? It's happened the past couple days and it's just a hassle cuz I use it to wake up in the morning for classes.
- 02-24-2013, 09:18 PM #2BlackBerry owner since 2004. Currently rocking a White Z10; Black Q10; Black Z30 & PlayBook 64GB
- CrackBerry Addict
02-24-2013, 11:06 PM #3
- 905 Posts
I had a problem with my time zone that was causing this. I live in Winnipeg MB and the local time is -6. I found that I have to pick the Saskatchewan time zone and not the central or the time will be off by an hour. Even though I live in a Central time Zone. This affected my calender appointments as well as any reminders and alarms that I had set.
CB10 App, Z10
- 03-13-2013, 05:15 PM #4
3 times this week my alarm hasn't gone off. I make sure its 'on' and that my volume is all the way up. I've even tested the alarm for during the day (which worked just fine). Is it a bedside mode thing?
Example: I set the alarm for 8 am. My hubby gets home from work at 7:30 am and he checked my phone and the alarm is on. The alarm never goes off and at 8:10 when I looked it said the alarm was 'off'.
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-14-2013, 10:01 AM #7
- 290 Posts
Set your time zone to not update automatically. Mine has been notifying me of it being updated about twice a day since daylight savings kicked in. I imagine it has something to do with that.
Posted via CB10Nick Dollimount
BBM Channel: C00059640
- 03-14-2013, 06:57 PM #11
Problem I have is when I turn my phone off the alarm doesn't work. In bedside
Mode or when switched on it does. Probably different from everyone else
BlackBerry vet since 2004! Z10; Bold 9900 & 64gb PlayBook ownerBlackBerry owner since 2004. Currently rocking a White Z10; Black Q10; Black Z30 & PlayBook 64GB
- CrackBerry Newbie
05-31-2013, 05:53 AM #13
- 1 Posts
- CrackBerry User
05-31-2013, 08:50 PM #14
- 47 Posts
I always keep my phone in bedside mode and haven't had a problem in 2.5 months until yesterday when my alarm time changed to 35 minutes earlier than I had set it and this morning when it had turned the alarm off (luckily I always set an alarm clock backup *mr paranoid*) really weird. No OS updates or new apps etc.
Posted via CB10
- By dubai_bb in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-27-2008, 04:27 AM
- By slim409 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-30-2008, 01:19 PM
- By tosirwithlove in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2008, 08:39 PM
- By ItalianBoy228 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 05-07-2008, 05:12 PM
- By ericj10 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2008, 01:11 PM