agreed.

'm loving the z10 but i have found it to be frustrating in two circumstances: while driving and while drinking (not together). However I should probably stay off the phone in both circumstances anyways so it might actually be a blessing in disguise. lol!
    I find the z10s auto correct to be excellent while drinking.
    02-20-13 08:48 AM
    My first touch screen was the iphone 3G which I felt cramped and difficult to text. The Z10 is a perfect size, still fits in my pants pocket yet not borderline tablet like other gigantor phones. My last phone being the 9900 which I believe is the best BB physical keyboard to date, was so good I could type short sentences without even looking...

Now that I have the Z10 I'm not nearly as good but with practice I'm sure I will be... What I do love about the Z10 is the larger screen which help with browsing, but overall I'm really getting used to the touch screen.

I find if you hold it like your old blackberries and type harder like a physical keyboard, the letters are spot on. I found myself lightly "tapping" and barely touching the screen and it had more errors.
    02-20-13 09:47 AM
27 12