Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 75 of 75
Like Tree21Likes
  1. RiSq's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    69 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #51  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion76 View Post
    hey man, soon ur taking more orders please notify me so i could make payment for a black z10, check ur pm btw, thanks in advance.
    Hi Dion,

    I will not be taking any more orders for members on Crackberry.com I am afraid, due to price increases of Handsets, Limited stock and most importantly, aggro from doing it. I just got a PM from a guy who was going to order from me, supporting me. He's now had to pay 620 on eBay for the handset because he wants it, where I have been doing it it for RRP + Shipping with a donation to charity.

    All handsets are now with me to be dispatched, and I will not be doing anymore.

    Sorry if I have disappointed anyone.
    Regards,
    RiSq
    Tonny Joost likes this.
  2. dion76's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    #52  

    Default

    ok sorry to hear, but please check ur pm, about to message you
  3. steff2632's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    18 Posts
    #53  

    Default

    im willing to pick up where this guy has left off, but only a few at a time.

    My terms are bank transfers(wire transfers).

    Like the OP mentioned stock is thin on the ground and for some odd reason black now costs more than white and the main independent has decided to stop doing sim free versions.

    I've just ordered a white one (would've prefered to the black but hey) from phones4u(link is earlier on in the thread)
  4. RiSq's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    69 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #54  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steff2632 View Post
    im willing to pick up where this guy has left off, but only a few at a time.

    My terms are bank transfers(wire transfers).

    Like the OP mentioned stock is thin on the ground and for some odd reason black now costs more than white and the main independent has decided to stop doing sim free versions.

    I've just ordered a white one (would've prefered to the black but hey) from phones4u(link is earlier on in the thread)
    Feel free to do so bud - Good luck!
  5. kevinnugent's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,113 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,238 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B630F1E
    #55  

    Default

    Hi Thom, in all the kerfuffle did you see my message? I don't mind if you check before posting.

    Seems sensible to me.

    Regards
    Kevin
  6. RiSq's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    69 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #56  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinnugent View Post
    Hi Thom, in all the kerfuffle did you see my message? I don't mind if you check before posting.

    Seems sensible to me.

    Regards
    Kevin
    Hi Kevin,

    I did see your PM bud, thank you.

    I'll take a quick if you'd like - no problems. Don't worry, its just a case of opening the box, peeking inside and seeing if it powers on. Everything else is sealed and as is.

    As you'd like me to look, I will.

    Regards,
    Thom
  7. ZenMeister13's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    4 Posts
    #57  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RiSq View Post
    Excuse me - It was consented - Assumptions were made which were incorrect. You have not ordered from me, so why on earth do you feel the need to post here? With your 1 post, you're clearly here to stir up trouble. Needless to say, the matter has nothing to do with you, troll. The ironic thing is, both your post and the other one stating it was suspicious have not ordered from me. The people that have, do not have a problem. Through the process I have kept them informed, provided tracking codes.

    Maniiii - I have PM'd you the tracking code.
    Indeed, I have not ordered from you but I wanted to and even though I told you twice, via pm, my concerns about how the payment will take place you gracefully decided not to answer. As for me being a troll, the fact that you've been a member since 2010 as you said and having 50 posts makes you a... what exactly?

    I asked you twice via pm how the transaction will take place and I provided you with my concerns.. and you did not answer them.. that makes you UBER (as the Germans say) trustworthy.

    OOOkkieeee
  8. RiSq's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    69 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #58  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMeister13 View Post
    Indeed, I have not ordered from you but I wanted to and even though I told you twice, via pm, my concerns about how the payment will take place you gracefully decided not to answer. As for me being a troll, the fact that you've been a member since 2010 as you said and having 50 posts makes you a... what exactly?

    I asked you twice via pm how the transaction will take place and I provided you with my concerns.. and you did not answer them.. that makes you UBER (as the Germans say) trustworthy.

    OOOkkieeee
    or possibly because you PM'd me after I said orders were on hold, and I've had over 100 PM's in the last few days and don't have time to answer questions as to "your" concerns. I've had to filter them on priority, and your PM basically stated from the offset "I don't believe you, convince me otherwise" If i was running a business, then that would be permitted, but I AM OFFERING TO HELP PEOPLE - NOT MAKE MONEY. If what I say isn't enough for you, to be honest It's not my concern nor do i really care. You then sent me another PM, basically saying the exact same thing. I presumed you to be a troll then, but now you've confirmed it.

    My details have been given to all users, I'm verified and i answered all their questions. Maybe you'd like a screenshot of all my PMs to show. apologies, didn't realise I had to answer your PM's. Are all one posters forum police? even more ironic, why would I trust you as a buyer with 1 post? for all i know, you could be the turd that attempted the charge back.

    I rest my case.

    PS: Consumer Courier services are Prohibited from sending Lithium Batteries to Germany and France, therefore It wouldn't have been possible anyway.
    Last edited by RiSq; 02-05-2013 at 05:06 PM.
    Thanked by:
    hisham2k (02-06-2013) 
    Eskibo likes this.
  9. vulfadli's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    399 Posts
    #59  

    Default

    Hey there still wish I'm in yout list somewhere for a black one pls pm me for details. Cheers.
    Bold 9000 (lost ) > Bold 9780 (also lost ) > Bold 9000 (wife's) > Z10
  10. ZenMeister13's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    4 Posts
    #60  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RiSq View Post
    or possibly because you PM'd me after I said orders were on hold, and I've had over 100 PM's in the last few days and don't have time to answer questions as to "your" concerns. I've had to filter them on priority, and your PM basically stated from the offset "I don't believe you, convince me otherwise" If i was running a business, then that would be permitted, but I AM OFFERING TO HELP PEOPLE - NOT MAKE MONEY. If what I say isn't enough for you, to be honest It's not my concern nor do i really care. You then sent me another PM, basically saying the exact same thing. I presumed you to be a troll then, but now you've confirmed it.

    My details have been given to all users, I'm verified and i answered all their questions. Maybe you'd like a screenshot of all my PMs to show. apologies, didn't realise I had to answer your PM's. Are all one posters forum police? even more ironic, why would I trust you as a buyer with 1 post? for all i know, you could be the turd that attempted the charge back.

    I rest my case.

    PS: Consumer Courier services are Prohibited from sending Lithium Batteries to Germany and France, therefore It wouldn't have been possible anyway.
    FYI I just purchased from P4U a white unlocked unit for 479.95UKP. The 549.95UKP is for the BLACK version only, something you "neglected" to mention.

    It seems that, unfortunately, many people in the world still lack basic common sense. I never said that you did not answer my PM's, I said that you failed to answer the most essential question which was "Give me a reason for why shall I trust you with my money, because honestly I wanted to buy from you".

    My regards,

    Cheerio!
  11. Tonny Joost's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    #61  

    Default

    This is what a very helpful person has to listen to, just because his is being helpful - oh my god, what a world we are living in????
  12. kevinnugent's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,113 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,238 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B630F1E
    #62  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMeister13 View Post
    FYI I just purchased from P4U a white unlocked unit for 479.95UKP. The 549.95UKP is for the BLACK version only, something you "neglected" to mention.

    It seems that, unfortunately, many people in the world still lack basic common sense. I never said that you did not answer my PM's, I said that you failed to answer the most essential question which was "Give me a reason for why shall I trust you with my money, because honestly I wanted to buy from you".

    My regards,

    Cheerio!
    Be honest here though. Both versions prices went up, and the white one came back down overnight. No need to be nasty.
  13. RiSq's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    69 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #63  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMeister13 View Post
    FYI I just purchased from P4U a white unlocked unit for 479.95UKP. The 549.95UKP is for the BLACK version only, something you "neglected" to mention.

    It seems that, unfortunately, many people in the world still lack basic common sense. I never said that you did not answer my PM's, I said that you failed to answer the most essential question which was "Give me a reason for why shall I trust you with my money, because honestly I wanted to buy from you".

    My regards,

    Cheerio!
    Then they have changed it again. Both were 549.99 yesterday. Good luck on getting the phone sent to Germany. As already mentioned, Consumer courier services are prohibited from sending Batteries to Germany, its the law. The only way you'll do it, is if you pay for expensive, bulk sending, like these companies do.

    I tried 6 different companies, varying in cost to send one to Germany, all of which refused. You could lie I suppose, but then 1. You won't be insured. 2. If an accident resulted due to your lying (Like the DHL Plane Crash in the Middle east caused by mis-labelled Mobile phone batteries being in the wrong hold) you'd be held accountable.

    Still - I don't hold a grudge and wish you all the best!

    Regards,
    Thom
  14. RiSq's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    69 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #64  

    Default

    Quick update.

    Philip's Z10 is showing as delivered - Awaiting some feedback from him!

    Tonny Joost, Kevin - I am in the process of getting your phones dispatched, but this whole situation with Lithium Batteries via UK Courier is a bit of a nightmare. I've been refused insurance with the usual service, so I cannot use them to send. Certain countries have stupid rules it seems. I'm heading to DHL to see what they can do, and after that - Fedex. I'll update shortly.

    Thanks,
    Thanked by:
    Tonny Joost (02-06-2013) 
    hisham2k and Tonny Joost like this.
  15. kevinnugent's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,113 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,238 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B630F1E
    #65  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RiSq View Post
    Quick update.

    Philip's Z10 is showing as delivered - Awaiting some feedback from him!

    Tonny Joost, Kevin - I am in the process of getting your phones dispatched, but this whole situation with Lithium Batteries via UK Courier is a bit of a nightmare. I've been refused insurance with the usual service, so I cannot use them to send. Certain countries have stupid rules it seems. I'm heading to DHL to see what they can do, and after that - Fedex. I'll update shortly.

    Thanks,
    Sorry it's been such a drama, Thom. Thank you for your efforts.
    Tonny Joost likes this.
  16. kidkamel's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    680 Posts
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    PIN
    Z10 - 24F04175
    #66  

    Default Re: After an Unlocked Z10 (UK) Sim-free - I may be able to help!

    risq you did a good thing and I love your avatar!
    been using oink for a long time before it got shut down
    What moves you

    Make sure to check out http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook...-android-apps/ for all your Blackberry Z10 and Playbook sideloaded apps.
  17. ZenMeister13's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    4 Posts
    #67  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinnugent View Post
    Be honest here though. Both versions prices went up, and the white one came back down overnight. No need to be nasty.
    I am being honest, yesterday at around 6GMT+2 phones4u did not have the same price for white and black.

    People, you seem to be very easy on trusting your money to anyone around the web.. How old are you, 10?

    Never said that RiSq is a phoney and that's why I asked him how can I be sure that once I pay him Im going to receive the item. And I'm not from Germany, I am from Greece but the battery thing is something that Royal Mail changed very recently and applies to all the devices that goes ONLY outside UK so the plane example is quite.. not true. Cargo within the UK is being dealt by horses?

    DHL does not have this new rule for batteries, it's only a RM thing.
  18. RiSq's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    69 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #68  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinnugent View Post
    Sorry it's been such a drama, Thom. Thank you for your efforts.
    Cheers Kevin, Still trying. For those of you interested why it's so hard as a consumer to send these devices now - here's why! Lithium Ion Batteries Faulted for Jet Crash — Tech News and Analysis

    Basically, the normal ingredient for Fire is of course, Oxygen. When Lithium Batteries decide to catch fire, they can actually burn without Oxygen, making them extremely dangerous in aircraft.
  19. kevinnugent's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,113 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,238 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B630F1E
    #69  

    Default

    Here in Oz they will let you post Lithium batteries as long as they aren't in the phone itself.
  20. RiSq's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    69 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #70  

    Default

    It's different everywhere it seems.

    For instance, To Switzerland, It had to be in a certain type of container I posted it in - I had to re-package it as my expense at the post office. Then to Austria, it was different again. I was in the post office for 30 mins. Then I have sent one to Spain, and the battery had to be contained within the phone, with an additional outer box between the padding, and the protection. Germany and france are totally black listed from all but the 75 shipping option, which involves a tonne of paper work.

    Why, oh why can it not be clear cut rules. I'm on-route now to the other companies, and I've enquired with parcel2go.com, which is a popular collect-from-you and dispatch service here, which offers business like courier services for consumers.

    It is quickly becoming clear why all the eBay Z10's are UK Only auctions!
  21. RiSq's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    69 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #71  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidkamel View Post
    risq you did a good thing and I love your avatar!
    been using oink for a long time before it got shut down
    Oink is where it's at. Huxley Pig was also one of my favorite Cartoons when I was a child, many moons ago! Glad to see other Oink lovers. Watch the video and listen to the music once the show starts, haha.



    Thanks for your kind words!
  22. RiSq's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    69 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #72  

    Default After an Unlocked Z10 (UK) Sim-free - I may be able to help!

    Just got another 2 Z10s in white show up unannounced. Seems stock is filtering through.
  23. hisham2k's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    13 Posts
    #73  

    Default

    Please test before dispatching :-)
  24. RiSq's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    69 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #74  

    Default After an Unlocked Z10 (UK) Sim-free - I may be able to help!

    I will upload some images/ videos shortly hisham.
  25. RiSq's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    69 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #75  

    Default After an Unlocked Z10 (UK) Sim-free - I may be able to help!

    After an Unlocked Z10 (UK) Sim-free - I may be able to help!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360172832.154850.jpg

    Here's the two I just received in White!
    Thanked by:
    hisham2k (02-06-2013) 
    hisham2k likes this.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Buying an unlocked Z10 from eBay
    By RHDJEEZY in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 05:32 PM
  2. SIM card needed to be able to unlock phone?
    By luv2skyski in forum BlackBerry Unlocking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 01:37 PM
  3. SIM card needed to be able to unlock phone?
    By luv2skyski in forum BlackBerry Storm
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 06:00 PM
  4. SVG Creation Question..An APP developer may be able to help!!
    By socalmiles in forum BlackBerry Themes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 09:24 AM
  5. Warranty question, uk sim free
    By Tinyk in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 02:51 AM

Posting Permissions