Cant wait till its my turn, have my money ready
    When its my turn please provide me your paypal account so i can transfer your money fast
    02-04-13 08:18 AM
    Sir. im with the guy in Kuala Lumpur up there so please line me up after him for your next order or in which ever order of who came first to post here. Kuala Lumpur Malaysia needs its Z10 and we cant wait for 20 Feb no more!! CB love brother. take care.
    02-04-13 11:30 AM
    First Z10 has been shipped to Philip. Philip, will PM you the tracking code - Please post here once received.

Quick update on the situation - Got 4 Black Handsets arrive today, 2 of which had issues upon inspection. This has meant I only got 1 sent today for Crackberry and another for another Community. I have been informed that they are now out of stock of Black, but more expected tomorrow.

I have had 2 white Z10's Delivered - One of which is destined for Maniiii upon payment clearence which should be tomorrow. Tonny Joost and Kevin, your handsets will be dispatched when the handsets arrive - should be tomorrow. I will keep you updated on this, as my supplier had 1000 units at the weekend, now all gone (Black) - Which is good news for Blackberry, not so much good news for us.

I have reached out to my secondary supplier for stock. Obviously I will keep you posted on all of the above. Of course, If I cannot deliver you a handset, you will be refunded in full.

I'm glad now that I restricted the amount of handsets I was buying for people - I don't want to disappoint after all.

Cheers all - you'll hear from me soon.
    02-04-13 11:33 AM
    do what you gotta do man and i hope whoever got their Z10s from our good CB friend here can share the unboxing pic of some sort later

looking forward to your next update of this post soon. Cheers.
    RiSq likes this.
    02-04-13 11:40 AM
    do what you gotta do man and i hope whoever got their Z10s from our good CB friend here can share the unboxing pic of some sort later

looking forward to your next update of this post soon. Cheers.
    Thank you - this thread will be getting updated regularly. So keep your eyes peeled .
    02-04-13 11:51 AM
    Can anyone (preferably with a high post count and history here) verify this guy is legit?
    02-04-13 11:51 AM
    Can anyone (preferably with a high post count and history here) verify this guy is legit?
    That will be confirmed in 1-2 days when first handsets get delivered. I only post when I have something to talk about. I been here since 2010.
    02-04-13 12:07 PM
    Great news that the first Z10 has shipped! Will post when received the tracking code.
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express
    02-04-13 01:17 PM
    Great news that the first Z10 has shipped! Will post when received the tracking code.
    Check now Philip
    02-04-13 01:35 PM
    The worrying part is 50% of the devices had issues on inspection. What sort were they?
    02-04-13 03:08 PM
    The worrying part is 50% of the devices had issues on inspection. What sort were they?
    I agree. especially when the op said

All handsets are sealed
    I would be very suspicious of my 'sealed' unit being opened for 'inspection' if I were buying. there is no mention of this inspection in the op

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    02-04-13 03:27 PM
    I got the tracking number. Looking forward to receiving the package with the phone.
    02-04-13 03:54 PM
    I agree. especially when the op said

I would be very suspicious of my 'sealed' unit being opened for 'inspection' if I were buying. there is no mention of this inspection in the op

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    They are sealed. One guy come to collect it. We opened it, tried it there and then so I could show him some apps, around the system as he was an iPhone convert. The device didn't work, wasn't recognizing power cord or anything. So we tried another, same thing - This was with 2 units. The 3rd we opened worked fine, and he left a happy customer. Philip's one was tested, because I didn't want him to pay for expensive Express service to to find he had a faulty handset. He confirmed this was OK.

So tell me, in your mind, would you prefer I send you a phone half way across the world, only to find it not work? People like you are actually the worst. Why? Because you are "Suspicious" that I opened the device to check, yet if you got the device and it had a fault, I'd be just as equally to blame.

I've done this to help people out, not to make money. People like yourself make me wonder why I bother - In fact, after these handsets are delivered - I'm done doing this. You try to do right by people, and they're still ungrateful, no matter what you do. So yeh, enjoy the $1200 ebay prices or waiting till Mid-march.

With comments like that and some smart guy attempting a charge back just as I was sending the phone to him today, I realise that helping people on the internet is futile. Fortunately, my Bank are on form and let me know. I think the existing people who I've ordered for are a sound bunch, but these will be the last. Blame the minority for ruining it for the majority.

Kevin - I Won't be opening your handset bud. That's the first 2 RMA handsets I've had, so I obviously wanted to be sure as Philip's circumstances required it to be working and there wasn't enough scope for a replacement if not and he consented to that. I made him aware of the issues with the previous 2 in the batch, and informed him that I had checked the other before sending. If it had not of been fine, I simply would of ordered him another.

I got the tracking number. Looking forward to receiving the package with the phone.
    Great - I look forward to hearing how you get on with it. It was funny watching them race around when I went to post it. The amount of paperwork and checks involved because it's next day was pretty impressive. They seemed excited as it's very rare they get the super duper express parcels haha.

Maniiii - If payment is cleared tomorrow, White Z10 will be on it's way. I will confirm tracking code once sent.

Regards,
    RiSq
    Last edited by RiSq; 02-04-13 at 05:39 PM.
    austriker likes this.
    02-04-13 05:20 PM
    Maann i do not hope that fool, have ruined my chance of getting this beautiful device
    I was going to tell you that i were up for an white model if the black's were gone. So sad he ruined it for us down the waitlist.
    The ill have to check tony device out when it arrives.

Thanks for the time you put in this thread
    Dennis
    02-04-13 05:40 PM
    And to top it off,

It looks like UK Suppliers as well as high street stores have been told to up the price of the handsets to �549.99. I've just logged into my ordering portal to check the status of the handsets I ordered today, and it looks like they have put up the prices tonight.

That's dangerous ground if you ask me - pricing the phone higher than the iPhone is a total NO-NO. Hopefully this won't affect existing orders, as they were placed before the price increase.

Proof - P4U, The only high street store selling this at the moment to consumers - http://www.phones4u.co.uk/shop/shop_....asp?ManKey=34
    02-04-13 06:01 PM
    Kevin - I Won't be opening your handset bud. That's the first 2 RMA handsets I've had, so I obviously wanted to be sure as Philip's circumstances required it to be working and there wasn't enough scope for a replacement if not and he consented to that. I made him aware of the issues with the previous 2 in the batch, and informed him that I had checked the other before sending. If it had not of been fine, I simply would of ordered him another.
    Honestly Thom, I'd prefer to know it's OK before it's sent all the way down under. So, go ahead and open it. Just don't get it dirty.
    02-04-13 08:34 PM
    Awhh mannn so that's it? Thanks a lot I hope those lucky peeps who ordered earlier will get theirs soon. Lucky b*******. Cheers.
    02-04-13 08:35 PM
    Iam also willing to pay 549
    02-05-13 12:59 AM
    Had lots of queries from Denmark - Seems the Danish are big Blackberry fans! - Drop me a PM with

The colour you want
    How fast you want it

I can then confirm the total cost for you including shipping.

Regards,
    Thom
    BB isn't bit at all in DK, but I hope it will be. Nothing on national release dates yet, and that's why I'm now going to keep an eye on this thread
    Will you continue to offer this service indefinitely?
    Thanks for giving all of us this marvelous opportunity
    02-05-13 07:53 AM
    Maniiiiiiii - Payment has cleared. Your White Z10 is now being dispatched. Tracking code will be sent to you via PM Shortly.

Thank you!
    manniiiii likes this.
    02-05-13 08:24 AM
    wuuuuhuuuuuu
    Tonny Joost likes this.
    02-05-13 08:26 AM
    Dear Thom:
    That is understood... Please when you have fulfilled those orders, please pm me as I desperately would like one or two phones, any color will do.
    All the best,
    Hisham
    02-05-13 09:46 AM
    I for once would expect to receive something sealed if there was no other arrangement. So, dude, for God's sake do not get upset simply because people expect their phones to come sealed and unopened.

How about we blindfully give our Euros (sorry, I'm not based in the UK any more) to a person who says that he can "find" us a phone.

Naivety in all its glory... Or maybe not.. Who knows..
    alpha beta gaga likes this.
    02-05-13 09:51 AM
    I for once would expect to receive something sealed if there was no other arrangement. So, dude, for God's sake do not get upset simply because people expect their phones to come sealed and unopened.

How about we blindfully give our Euros (sorry, I'm not based in the UK any more) to a person who says that he can "find" us a phone.

Naivety in all its glory... Or maybe not.. Who knows..
    Excuse me - It was consented - Assumptions were made which were incorrect. You have not ordered from me, so why on earth do you feel the need to post here? With your 1 post, you're clearly here to stir up trouble. Needless to say, the matter has nothing to do with you, troll. The ironic thing is, both your post and the other one stating it was suspicious have not ordered from me. The people that have, do not have a problem. Through the process I have kept them informed, provided tracking codes.

Maniiii - I have PM'd you the tracking code.
    Tonny Joost and Eskibo like this.
    02-05-13 12:33 PM
    And to top it off,

It looks like UK Suppliers as well as high street stores have been told to up the price of the handsets to �549.99. I've just logged into my ordering portal to check the status of the handsets I ordered today, and it looks like they have put up the prices tonight.

That's dangerous ground if you ask me - pricing the phone higher than the iPhone is a total NO-NO. Hopefully this won't affect existing orders, as they were placed before the price increase.

Proof - P4U, The only high street store selling this at the moment to consumers - Phones 4u - BlackBerry Sim Free Mobile Phones

hey man, soon ur taking more orders please notify me so i could make payment for a black z10, check ur pm btw, thanks in advance.
    02-05-13 12:36 PM
75 123