After a month I realized.. How do I delete all?
Well damn. Either I'm really bad at searching through Google, completely oblivious, or the delete all ____ feature doesn't exist on the Z10
When I go to my phone call logs for instance, I don't see any options to delete all. There's only a "Select More" button.. which involves individual taps to each log you want to delete.
It's the same with a few other folders out there. Does anyone know if it's possible? I remember it being in my 9900
Posted via CB10Black Z10
- CrackBerry User
03-10-2013, 07:29 PM #4
- 83 Posts
Yeah, so both these features are available.
Push and hold date in hub and a "delete prior" option exists.
Pull down while viewing call log and there is a "clear call log" button.
This is on 10.0.10.85
- CrackBerry Master
03-10-2013, 08:46 PM #7
- 1,115 Posts
Previously on my Bold 9900, I was able to use the search function in my email to search for all my Facebook email notifications and clean up my inbox. Now I don't seem to be able to do so. Anyone knows how?
Posted via CB10Buy the Z10 because you choose to. Enough reason in itself.
- By Omegamania in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 17Last Post: 01-11-2013, 03:42 PM
- By pinkybella in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2009, 01:04 PM
- By william137 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 8Last Post: 12-27-2008, 11:49 AM
- By stormtrooper67 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2008, 10:54 AM
- By ball18playr in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2008, 04:58 PM