Address Book Issues
Ok so here's the problem, I open my address book and it shows every contact. All my normal contacts and those associated with my Twitter and Facebook account. I swipe down and go into the settings and turn off the accounts I don't want included in my contacts ( Twitter and Facebook) . Go back to the address book and see only the contacts I want.
Now, here's the problem, once I turn off the device and turn it back on all of the contacts are back in my address book. So I have to go back into settings and reset it to show only the contacts I want to see.
Am I missing something here? Is there another setting that I'm missing somewhere? I realize this may seem like a minor issue, but it's pretty annoying and starting to become a real pain in the a$$.
I know some people will say just don't turn it off, but I should be able to turn it off and on without having to keep doing this.
Posted via CB10"When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down."
- "When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down."
- By Newman123 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 8Last Post: 12-20-2008, 09:41 PM
- By Suicidebob in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2008, 04:17 PM
- By smp351 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 7Last Post: 05-22-2008, 08:32 AM
- By djhath in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2008, 07:46 PM
- By mnelli1 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2008, 12:08 AM