Adding a return into text substitution?
I'm loving my Z10. Just starting to customize it a bit and looking to add in my phrases that I'm used to from my Torch 9800. I used to be able to have an auto text that substituted:
Brian" (with the return so Brian was on the line under Later,) for the letters ZX.
But now when I tried to add that word substitution, there is no return key; it has turned into a backspace button. Any idea how to get a return into an auto text?
- By the7thcircle in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 8Last Post: 03-04-09, 04:03 PM
- By ThePerfectStorm in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-09, 05:28 PM
- By sam24 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 11-27-08, 03:02 PM
- By m.km in forum RogersReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-08, 12:01 PM
- By Sonshyne in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 05-04-08, 08:25 PM