Fast666, thanks for the tip...that was handy.

Other posters:

There is nothing more annoying (and juvenile) than when people post a question to a forum, and instead of actually answering the Q people rant and/or say "dont't do that/do this" or "then don't use xxxx if you don't like it". This is like the age old saying about when you go to the doctor and say, "hey doc, my arm hurts when i do this" and the doc says "then don't do that".

Posters: Grow up, grow a pair (or get a new physician), and use your brain and ANSWER THE QUESTION instead of going off in all these tangents. When people ask a direct question, they want a direct ANSWER. Not all this evasive bullsh**. There's a reason i still use a Blackberry and it's called EFFICIENCY. Two clicks, two swipes, three gestures...it's all the same to me: less efficient than something that you can do with ONE icon that is *always on your screen*!!!!

So posters, please stop with the work-arounds, opinionated rants and "then don't do that's", and answer the freaking question or say "I don't know"!

Because 10,000 other Blackberry loyalists who like efficiency and who don't have time or energy to pour through forums want to know the same thing.
    06-18-13 12:29 AM
    Tx to Exc for taking the time to send a valid reminder.
    09-26-13 12:22 PM
    I originally loved my first BB because of the email abilities. Email is my primary phone tool. When I have a thought, idea, make an appointment etc i email it to myself so it is on my home server/office in my inbox so i can reconcile when i am back at my desk.

I would love to have the option to place a "compose" icon on the desktop.
    And another thing i would change/want is the ability to configure the recipient suggestions. Right now it is suggesting i email some apps and the BBForum which are not even in my contact list, i would think it would at least suggest the last person i emailed (myself) etc.

I like the hub and all but it needs to be more flexible and customizable. I do not use BBM and wish i could not have this in the menu and if i could order the items to my preference it would be more efficient as well.
    10-01-13 12:02 AM
    Apparently all cols are now in the BB Hub. Any way to keep email icons as well on Home screen? Why, I have 10 different email accounts listes in the Hub and all messages are lined up indistinctively one after th� other from one box to the other as well as mix�e up with SMS, LIn or what not other media. Very confusing...
    01-25-15 04:07 PM
    Hub is great but still needs work

Posted via CB10
    JORENO likes this.
    01-25-15 08:50 PM
    I need a email icon for my Z30! Do they have a good app. just for emails?
    08-18-15 03:59 PM
    This post got my email prob solved on BlackBerry 9930
    10-26-15 03:09 PM
32 12