- CrackBerry User
- 39 Posts
Activation required? (Future Shop/ Best Buy)
Looking online I found Z10's going for 649 at both of these stores to reserve in store. Only catch is it says " Activation Required". Now as an existing Telus customer looking to buy out right and keep my current contract going, can someone please explain to me wtf this is. I tried calling them yesterday twice and both times the person couldn't get me through to the mobile department.
- 02-06-2013, 09:59 AM #2
Because your a current customer they should not give you any issues because they are going on to an account.
If not, go to T-Booth. I have got 3 Z's off of contract for full retail with no issues.BIG UP BIG UP, ITS A STICK UP STICK UP
Editor for BerryReview @BerryReview
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-06-2013, 10:06 AM #3
- 351 Posts
What that means is that Best Best Buy and Future Shop (same company) in Canada have a policy that says if you're not upgrading, porting or starting an entirely new line, they won't sell you a phone.
However, you can just go to Walmart and pay $648.00 and they'll throw in a free MicroSIM (Telus Z10's don't have them in the box) and let you walk out of the store and call client care or use your online account to swap the phone.
- By bigbadben10 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-12-2013, 02:55 PM
- By feldmen01 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 26Last Post: 11-19-2011, 09:08 PM
- By brgnewman in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 8Last Post: 04-17-2011, 06:24 PM
- By quiksilver022 in forum RogersReplies: 18Last Post: 01-07-2009, 05:32 PM
- By fathom7411 in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 18Last Post: 08-08-2008, 12:50 AM