- CrackBerry Abuser
- 251 Posts
Accessing Backup Files for Z10 without BB9780??
Unaware that BB was not working to allow online backups or port passwords I only have a backup file saved of my BB9780 to work from. Does anyone know how I can open and access that data so I may enter the data manually in to my Z10. My BB9780 went back on the day of purchase for a $75 credit. Silly me should have held on to it another day and made this problem never happen for desktop syncing
- 05-20-13, 02:00 PM #2
Transfer data with BlackBerry Link
Hi, if you have a backup file made of the old phone you should be able to transfer to the BBZ10 with BlackBerry Link. Just download BlackBerry Link, connect the Z10 to the device and select Restore > Restore from backup file > Legacy Device Backup Files. Hope this helps, Gluck!
- By killabagira in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-11, 09:49 AM
- By killabagira in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 2Last Post: 11-15-11, 07:14 PM
- By dudemaaan in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 22Last Post: 06-08-10, 01:05 AM
- By Fishhead in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-08, 05:25 PM
- By drazen77 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 08-20-07, 04:48 PM