Hi there,
    I use a wired headset while on calls or driving exclusively. So controlling the phone from the headset is very important. I am unable to answer calls using my headset though... I can amplify/reduce the volume from the headset but the middle button is linked to the middle button of the phone itself which is the mute function, or dictation. Is there a way to change that?
    I dont mind the mute button on the phone itself but changing the headset is kind of important.
    Thank you all in advance!
    04-25-14 09:30 AM
    Hi there,
    I use a wired headset while on calls or driving exclusively. So controlling the phone from the headset is very important. I am unable to answer calls using my headset though... I can amplify/reduce the volume from the headset but the middle button is linked to the middle button of the phone itself which is the mute function, or dictation. Is there a way to change that?
    I dont mind the mute button on the phone itself but changing the headset is kind of important.
    Thank you all in advance!
    On my Z10 (before I upgraded to the Z30) my original Z10 headset came with a call answer button. Perhaps you are not using the original headset and can buy one?
    04-25-14 09:41 AM
    Thanks for your response!
    No, I dont use the original headset but I will try to see if there is any difference when I get home.
    04-25-14 09:44 AM
    >>my original Z10 headset came with a call answer button.<<

So THAT'S what that little button is...
    04-25-14 01:00 PM