Hello frds I am new user of bbm pls help me how I add frds on it. If I have bbm pin of any frd then how I add that one

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 10:07 AM
    Go to more (3buttons) then click invite
    About bbm-img_20140811_111010.png

Posted via CB10
    igotaq likes this.
    08-11-14 10:10 AM
    I invite I also have bbm pin of my frds but now how I add

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 10:12 AM
    Once you send the invite you have to wait for them to accept it before they show up on your list.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 10:13 AM
    This is the problem of bbm, the learning curve. I've never seen someone who is asking how to use whatsapp.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 01:16 PM
    I'm pretty sure when you have a empty list it tells you how to add people on BBM.
    Whats app uses phone numbers, I'm happy I'm not forced to use my phone number with BBM.
    newcollector likes this.
    08-11-14 02:25 PM
    This is the problem of bbm, the learning curve. I've never seen someone who is asking how to use whatsapp.

Posted via CB10
    Gee how hard is it to swipe from the top when you are in BBM and select help to get all the articles and tutorials on how to do specific things in BBM. I wouldn't call it a learning curve as much as I would call it simple search and find out.

The advantage to BBM is I control the app, not the app control my contacts and device.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    08-11-14 04:02 PM

Posted via CB10
    Their is no security in whatsapp if anyone have your number he can contact you easily but this is not occur in BBM. Their is no privacy in whatsapp as in BBM. In whatsapp their is no Channel facilities.

From awesome Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.3247
    08-12-14 03:38 AM
    Guys please don't tell me unique features of bbm I'm a BlackBerry user for years. It's just a fact that bbm takes more time to learn. And not for me no!!

A good use case can be my father. He is a 60 year old guy not that much understanding of tech/gadgets. I installed whatsapp and bbm on his phone, bbm was pretty complex for him to understand. Whatsapp however, he just opened it saw people touched the name and started chatting. So I'm not attacking bbm or blackberry. The whole experience of bbm must be easier to be able to used by broad audience.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 08:21 AM
    Guys please don't tell me unique features of bbm I'm a BlackBerry user for years. It's just a fact that bbm takes more time to learn. And not for me no!!

A good use case can be my father. He is a 60 year old guy not that much understanding of tech/gadgets. I installed whatsapp and bbm on his phone, bbm was pretty complex for him to understand. Whatsapp however, he just opened it saw people touched the name and started chatting. So I'm not attacking bbm or blackberry. The whole experience of bbm must be easier to be able to used by broad audience.

Posted via CB10
    The only reason he can do that is because of his contacts that whatsapp taps into. I don't know about other people but I like to give out my number as little as possible.
    08-12-14 09:44 AM
    Hello frds I am new user of bbm pls help me how I add frds on it. If I have bbm pin of any frd then how I add that one

Posted via CB10
    You don't need PINS any more. Select the overflow menu (3 dots titled More), the top item is invite to BBM. Select that then select the contact on the next page.

Not really difficult at all.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 10:39 AM

Posted via CB10
    OK I won't tell you about the features of bbm. But just because your dad had issues understanding bbm it doesn't make what u posted a fact. Everyone learns at a diff pace. Bbm is about as simple as it gets. They've had what...10 years or so to refine it?...

Compare sending a broadcast or multi person chat between the two apps and see which one is more difficult.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 12:40 PM
    Ok I give up. Bbm is great no improvement needed. Bbos 10 is also great they can stop development. Bbm & BlackBerry has 1 billion users because everything is perfect.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 02:45 PM
    Ok I give up. Bbm is great no improvement needed. Bbos 10 is also great they can stop development. Bbm & BlackBerry has 1 billion users because everything is perfect.

Posted via CB10
    See now was that so hard to say?
    08-12-14 10:34 PM