I dunno what to do anymore I've done reboots, I've deleted rouge apps especially android and beta apps from Nemory.

It doesn't seem to be helping? The longer this goes on the worse the phone will perform
    90% system usage. Overheating. Overworking. Help!!!!!!-img_20140623_233021.png

Phone is constantly overheating instantly when on. I just don't know what it is. Also I have used up memory of roughly 800mb, that's 45% of the ram the phone has! With no active frames open to add!!!

Please can their be a fix

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 05:39 PM
    You might be downloading something in the background.
    The screenshot you took is kind of useless, better to take a picture of the 12 hour interval, or better yet of the battery usage.

If you can't find a solution you should backup your phone and perform a security wipe. Generally fixes these problems but it takes a few hours so you don't want to do that as a first step
    06-23-14 05:45 PM
    My Z10 started doing the same thing after I originally downloaded the Sachesi 10.2.1 leak & added a few new apps. After 2 days of rebooting, deleting Android apps, etc., I did a security wipe & a re-install. Has worked almost perfect since then. Only once since then (after downloading a couple Android apps thru Snap), my system % jumped up over 45% & battery started to drain extremely fast - I deleted the Android apps, did a reboot & all is well. My Z10 seems to work better with no android apps installed...... just my .02.......
    06-23-14 06:31 PM
    Turn off your network radio for at least 1hr. Just have wifi on. Turn the radio back on after an hour or so and see if it still draining the battery.
    06-23-14 06:46 PM
    If it's indexing it could eat cpu but not over hours... maybe even try full airplane mode and see if it calms down. change options for search indexing and see if it helps

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 08:46 PM