- CrackBerry User
- 49 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
It's hard to when it started its the first time we have had both phones together for months.
We are actually using Roam Mobility sims while on winter getaway.
After I Posted the first post we got notifications that there was an update, it must be through the T-Mobile carrier who Roam use.
My friend ran the update and it connected up to both 2.4 & 5G.
Prior to that both phones were on the Rogers release 10.2.1.537
- By akular1 in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 82Last Post: 10-10-14, 08:34 AM
- By greg_z in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 11Last Post: 03-17-14, 12:29 PM
- By Bllaca Enis in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-16-14, 11:41 PM
- By Craig Davenport in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 5Last Post: 03-16-14, 11:16 AM
- By joker333 in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 3Last Post: 03-16-14, 11:03 AM