the other 49 are just icing.
    08-29-13 05:36 PM
    DLNA support for connection with home wifi devices, PlayOn, etc.

best UI for one handed use

FLAC music file support

best phone quality

Flick word auto-complete

Durable rubberized case

Bluetooth 4.0 (Smart) capable

Native bedside clock mode

Best enterprise encryption and security (with BES 10)

lightning fast browser

Made in North America

Not Apple or Samsung
    Zidentia likes this.
    08-30-13 12:05 AM
    #?? The small swipe up to reveal the lock screen. Really cool when on the desk for showing the clock, date and messages.

- aBBuser
    08-30-13 12:14 AM
    This list was originally comparing the z10 with a different product so it's going to seem funny when the product is removed from comparison.

Posted via CB10
    Fair enough!
    I still think BlackBerry 10 needs a lot of work before I feel ready to do such a list though. That's just me

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 08:30 AM
    04. Expandable storage. Nice to have if you can store/run apps from there

I taped a whole Beach Boys concert and A Classical Guitar concert using Parrot...good thing I had an expanded memory card...
    DiscoKing426 likes this.
    08-30-13 12:35 PM
    God, I forgot one feature I use all day: battery saving cases and holsters, automatically unlocking when you take it out.
    Great feature

Posted via CB10
    deltact likes this.
    08-30-13 12:45 PM
    Fair enough!
    I still think BlackBerry 10 needs a lot of work before I feel ready to do such a list though. That's just me

Posted via CB10
    It's true. It needs a lot of work. That said, nothing wrong with someone explaining their likes for it. Not that you said there was.

Presented by Dr. Emmett Brown on BlackBerry Z41
    DiscoKing426 likes this.
    08-30-13 05:35 PM
    Kids do not hassle to grab it to play candy crush because they believe it's not here #haha

Datz from my funky Q5 Babe
    08-31-13 11:28 AM
    Reason number? The opportunity to be a part of a great new operating system. I hope everyone still remembers that this new phone and operating system is not even a year old. It's still a baby and is growing into something amazing. We as a community have a voice and with allot of the changes going into the leaked OS builds it is clear that BlackBerry is listening.

Posted via CB10
    bradu1 and pvphooman like this.
    08-31-13 03:23 PM
    Nice work!
    I think BlackBerry have done an epic job in creating such a great OS.
    Very satisfied customer here.

Z10 via CB 10
    09-02-13 04:23 AM
    I don't need hundreds reason to buy a Z10.
    Only two Reason, I can afford it and i need a special phone
    09-02-13 08:33 AM
    For people that are buying the BlackBerry Z10 under contract (in the US), and complaining it cost too much. I have a solution. Try going to BestBuy, Costco, or even a Walmart.. I purchased my Z10 from Costco and all I paid were tax from $200.

Posted via CB10
    Z10 is free on Verizon with 2 year contract.
    09-02-13 10:50 AM
    DLNA support for connection with home wifi devices, PlayOn, etc.

best UI for one handed use

FLAC music file support

best phone quality

Flick word auto-complete

Durable rubberized case

Bluetooth 4.0 (Smart) capable

Native bedside clock mode

Best enterprise encryption and security (with BES 10)

lightning fast browser

Made in North America

Not Apple or Samsung
    I will add this when I get home

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 11:03 AM
    The #1 reason is really that YOU (or whomever) like the phone. Then it's a great buy.
    I haven't regretted my off contract purchase at all because for ME, it's the best phone at the moment for my needs.
    With all due respect Mr. Ambassador, that's a rather diplomatic (i.e., obvious) and philosophical answer that albeit inarguable does little to advance the cause. Alternatively, this thread ans subsequent posts, albeit liberally spiced by Tony Robbins thought, does cite a few Zed qualities among its duplication of competitor features. Clearly we are in the minority--barely measureable at that--in finding the BB10 phones functional for one's individual needs.

Therefore, perhaps "We" have to provide succinct, quality reasons for the consuming public--business and individuals--to purchase a Z over a Samsung Droid or IPhone (or W8 phone). I don't agree with many of the 50 quoted items and definitely not the order but OP has extended a list to criticize or add to. (A couple other posters have attempted to cull OPs list, added there own list/features, and/or gone into detail on pros/cons of features.)

From such a list maybe we can focus on the true highlights of our Z's vs IOS and Droid phones. In turn, we carve a best customer profile ... a true market niche (what a novel idea)!?! I suggest, as a beginning, it is not going to be based appreciably on looks, feel, nor a plastic cover--not to say that 2% of consumers might like these designs. Likewise, it is not going to be based on the screen clarity, portrayal of colors, nor camera--not to say that some never research the competition.

We/BB is only going to survive if it truly is a better featured phone for the $$$ and focuses on satisfying the needs of its target market rather than being content on shot-gunning to satisfy random individual tastes of various needs ... or, similarly, being content by taking from the fringes of the Samsoid and Apple worlds.
    09-03-13 02:54 PM
    With all due respect Mr. Ambassador, that's a rather diplomatic (i.e., obvious) and philosophical answer that albeit inarguable does little to advance the cause. Alternatively, this thread ans subsequent posts, albeit liberally spiced by Tony Robbins thought, does cite a few Zed qualities among its duplication of competitor features. Clearly we are in the minority--barely measureable at that--in finding the BB10 phones functional for one's individual needs.

Therefore, perhaps "We" have to provide succinct, quality reasons for the consuming public--business and individuals--to purchase a Z over a Samsung Droid or IPhone (or W8 phone). I don't agree with many of the 50 quoted items and definitely not the order but OP has extended a list to criticize or add to. (A couple other posters have attempted to cull OPs list, added there own list/features, and/or gone into detail on pros/cons of features.)

From such a list maybe we can focus on the true highlights of our Z's vs IOS and Droid phones. In turn, we carve a best customer profile ... a true market niche (what a novel idea)!?! I suggest, as a beginning, it is not going to be based appreciably on looks, feel, nor a plastic cover--not to say that 2% of consumers might like these designs. Likewise, it is not going to be based on the screen clarity, portrayal of colors, nor camera--not to say that some never research the competition.

We/BB is only going to survive if it truly is a better featured phone for the $$$ and focuses on satisfying the needs of its target market rather than being content on shot-gunning to satisfy random individual tastes of various needs ... or, similarly, being content by taking from the fringes of the Samsoid and Apple worlds.
    Wow. Thanks for clarifying.
    BTW, it's Ms. Ambassador
    09-03-13 03:43 PM
    Wow. Thanks for clarifying.
    BTW, it's Ms. Ambassador
    I have a team of lawyers working on translation, and a team of doctors for the other.
    09-03-13 05:30 PM

Hmmmm?

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 11:25 PM
    Yeah, it's a great looking little phone too!

Z10 via CB 10
    09-05-13 06:46 AM
    does this count as #51? :P

50+ Reasons a Z10 is a great buy.-own.jpg
    09-07-13 12:21 AM
219 ... 789