Positive reason # whatever - Z10 ACTUALLY USEFUL AS A PHONE - receives and makes phone calls with startling reliability.
    This claim is supported by the following thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ne-5-a-841291/
    08-27-13 10:52 AM
    oh btw, add this another reason:

to be able to type in 3 languages, without paying a single cent, and have the data farmed for use.
    08-27-13 10:53 AM
    Miracast in 10.2!
    08-27-13 10:54 AM
    #? Blackberry has contacted me via email to ensure I am happy with the product, to survey me and to offer assistance should I have any issues or questions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CB Forums mobile app
    08-27-13 10:54 AM
    reason #n: DLNA
    08-27-13 11:01 AM
    Miracast in 10.2!
    the z10 doesnt support miracast....
    08-27-13 11:01 AM
    Story Maker... my favourite app
    Built in video editing
    Built in photo editing.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 11:34 AM
    46. Z10 can Speed dial, some phones don't.

how many speed dials can it have?
    08-27-13 11:54 AM
    hi
    how do you sync outlook notes & task?
    08-27-13 11:56 AM
    Please name just one mobile app that is 2GB in size! If somebody is going to be using an "app" that size, it's time for either a laptop or a desktop. I can't imagine an app that huge would run too smoothly, if at all. How many smartphones even have 2GB of extra >>RAM<< (not storage) after loading up the OS and other apps to even run an app that size??
    KyleOsborne148 and MrMousey like this.
    08-27-13 12:06 PM
    My original thread offended many users of a different brand, and while I thought this forum would be more pro blackberry I was surprised to find that this isn't the case.

Anyways I have revised the list and removed reference to the unspecified company or its product.

Here are 50 reasons you can't go wrong with a blackberry z10 purchase.

01. The z10 isn't a slightly refreshed model of a previous phone.
    02. No physical home button.
    03. Removable battery.
    04. Expandable storage.
    05. Touch on lense screen technology.
    06. Micro HDMI port.
    07. Universal charging port/cable.
    08. NFC capable because it's 2013.
    09. GLO algorithm display dimming tech
    10. Antennas are safely inside the phone, not outside so you will never potentially "hold it wrong".
    11. The browser is HTML.
    12. Notification light - because we're not telepathic yet and can't predict what our phone is doing 30 feet away.
    13. Incredibly organized HUB all in one message place.
    14. Active frames - display real time data.
    15. Real multi tasking - not fake Multitasking like having to exit an app tapping home button twice and opening another one while the other app takes a break.
    16. Active browser continues playing videos and sound when minimized.
    17. Actionable Toast notifications reply directly to instant notifications.
    18. Plug and play, drag drop files into the z10 from your computer without syncing software.
    19. 2 GB ram works efficiently with QNX
    20. Z10 has 30% more battery life than a certain competitor.
    21. Bigger battery 1880 mah compared to some competitors.
    22. FLASH on the browser, it's 2013 browsers should be truly mobile.
    23. Z10 has Around 40% higher resolution screen, 1280x768 than some competitors.
    24. Z10 has Around 10% crisper display of text, images and video, 355 PPI.
    25. 4.2 " crisp screen, bigger than some competitors.
    26. Z10 has a Higher theoretical max data transfer speeds over cell networks (more than 4x faster), HSPA+ (84 mbps) vs LTE (80 mbps)
    27. Z10 Supports wireless payment and other transactions using NFC.
    28. Z10 has More powerful processor than some competitor phones.
    29. Z10 has a intuitive keyboard, probably the best virtual keyboard ever.
    30. Z10 has a 2MB PIXLE front facing camera.
    31. BlackBerry Balance for business users splits your personal and work lives.
    32. Notification sounds are professional - no dogs barking or annoying car noises.
    33. Z10 features the Swipe to unlock almost forgot how impressive this is because it's changed the way I look at any device, swipe killed the home button star.
    34. Z10 makes available time shift camera software, ingenious and very useful.
    35. Z10 has pin to pin messaging.
    36. Shared functionality between Apps.
    37. Directly store/download files to your phone to any directory from other devices or the Internet.
    38. QNX - efficient and incredible
    39. Lock screen previews of messages emails and notifications.
    40. Direct search function easily accessible and available - find anything on your phone quickly.
    41. Remote file access built into the OS with enhanced blackberry security.
    42. Zip and Unzip files directly on the phone, Built in feature.
    43. Wireless wifi file transfer and receiving.
    44. Z10 Supports more video formats than some competitors.
    45. We can side load android apps, it's a chameleon feature .
    47. Z10 has Print to go, using Pin technology print documents directly to your device wirelessly.
    48. NFC file transfer - Some phones can't use this type of file transfer because their system is locked down.
    49. File storage directly on the device, can download whatever you want and save it in any directory.
    50. Natively built maps that won't lead you to canyons or lakes, unless you want to go to canyons or lakes.
    51. It has a priority hub that learns your communication style!!
    52. The CB10 app rocks on the z10!!
    53. BBM screen share
    54. Z10 Supports HD calling
    55. Bluetooth file transfer and I internet tethering - share your Internet with your tablet or laptop.

Long live Blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    Plus 1 for CB10!!
    semperfi45 likes this.
    08-27-13 12:19 PM
    You forgot to say that the Z10 has a better feel/design than some other phones
    MrMousey likes this.
    08-27-13 12:21 PM
    Please name just one mobile app that is 2GB in size! If somebody is going to be using an "app" that size, it's time for either a laptop or a desktop. I can't imagine an app that huge would run too smoothly, if at all. How many smartphones even have 2GB of extra >>RAM<< (not storage) after loading up the OS and other apps to even run an app that size??

50+ Reasons a Z10 is a great buy.-img_00000123.png

The install size is nearly 2 gb.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    semperfi45 likes this.
    08-27-13 12:33 PM
    I agree best phone on the market unfortunately here in Ireland blackberry just don't do any marketing with the z10 .never seen an tv add for it and for the blackberry brand itself in Ireland is very poor. The only thing I am frustrated about z10 is no sky go..... must have app. don't understand why not as blackberry sponsor a number of sky programs in the UK

Posted via CB10
    semperfi45 and Blacklatino like this.
    08-27-13 12:40 PM
    Lots of games are well over a GB, some close to the 2GB mark.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using the CB Forums app
    08-27-13 12:52 PM
    I agree best phone on the market unfortunately here in Ireland blackberry just don't do any marketing with the z10 .never seen an tv add for it and for the blackberry brand itself in Ireland is very poor. The only thing I am frustrated about z10 is no sky go..... must have app. don't understand why not as blackberry sponsor a number of sky programs in the UK

Posted via CB10
    Marketing, marketing, marketing. Drive down the stock price and sell. Someone will earn $55,000,000.
    08-27-13 01:20 PM
    My original thread offended many users of a different brand, and while I thought this forum would be more pro blackberry I was surprised to find that this isn't the case.

Anyways I have revised the list and removed reference to the unspecified company or its product.

03. Removable battery.
    04. Expandable storage.
    06. Micro HDMI port.
    10. Antennas are safely inside the phone, not outside so you will never potentially "hold it wrong".
    11. The browser is HTML.
    12. Notification light - because we're not telepathic yet and can't predict what our phone is doing 30 feet away.
    15. Real multi tasking - not fake Multitasking like having to exit an app tapping home button twice and opening another one while the other app takes a break.
    18. Plug and play, drag drop files into the z10 from your computer without syncing software.
    23. Z10 has Around 40% higher resolution screen, 1280x768 than some competitors.
    26. Z10 has a Higher theoretical max data transfer speeds over cell networks (more than 4x faster), HSPA+ (84 mbps) vs LTE (80 mbps)
    32. Notification sounds are professional - no dogs barking or annoying car noises.
    33. Z10 features the Swipe to unlock almost forgot how impressive this is because it's changed the way I look at any device, swipe killed the home button star.
    37. Directly store/download files to your phone to any directory from other devices or the Internet.
    40. Direct search function easily accessible and available - find anything on your phone quickly.
    47. Z10 has Print to go, using Pin technology print documents directly to your device wirelessly.
    48. NFC file transfer - Some phones can't use this type of file transfer because their system is locked down.
    49. File storage directly on the device, can download whatever you want and save it in any directory.
    50. Natively built maps that won't lead you to canyons or lakes, unless you want to go to canyons or lakes.
    53. BBM screen share
    55. Bluetooth file transfer and I internet tethering - share your Internet with your tablet or laptop.

Long live Blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    come on... this is basically the exact same post as the previous thread that ppl disagreed with. the respond will be exactly the same then it will get shut down again.

if you going to make a new thread at least make a new list with stronger points, not the same weak one as previously.
    08-27-13 01:20 PM
    I love my z10. And I agree that it has the Best Virtual Keyboard EVAR!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 01:21 PM
    Great post, OP!

I'd love to see more positive posts and less negative ones. Sure, everything is not dandy but we don't need some people's negativity in every single dang post.
    grover5 and MrMousey like this.
    08-27-13 01:24 PM
    the z10 doesnt support miracast....
    My Q10 does!
    08-27-13 01:37 PM
    Great post, OP!

I'd love to see more positive posts and less negative ones. Sure, everything is not dandy but we don't need some people's negativity in every single dang post.
    Well said and thanks!

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 01:40 PM
    Reason #?
    Buy a Z-10 and you get an amazing phone and on top of that you can become a member of the greatest community of all cell phone users.
    Love the Z-10 and love the CrackBerry Community.

Posted via CB10
    howarmat likes this.
    08-27-13 01:50 PM
    Hmm CrackedBarry all phones are dated a week after they are released. Using your logic iphone is extremely dated. It seems every positive thing people have to say about BlackBerry you just turn to negativity.

If you don't like BlackBerry why are you even on a BlackBerry forum?

#1000 universal accessories (don't have to buy overpriced proprietary 1st party accessories)

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 01:50 PM

03. Removable battery.
    04. Expandable storage.
    06. Micro HDMI port.
    11. The browser is HTML.
    53. BBM screen share

Long live Blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    I prefer the offensive version of the original thread... cause when I see an iPhone-sissy I recognize an iPhone-Sissy....:-)

I would like to see your or a similar evaluation of BlackBerry OS10 OUTSIDE of this community.... in Advertising, product description of cellphone provider, trade journals.... (BTW- WHY doesnt a seperate BlackBerry magazine exists????? Every Sissy gets its own magazine- wether for latex underwear or iPhone...)
    Undbiter65 and DiscoKing426 like this.
    08-27-13 02:02 PM
    I prefer the offensive version of the original thread... cause when I see an iPhone-sissy I recognize an iPhone-Sissy....:-)

I would like to see your or a similar evaluation of BlackBerry OS10 OUTSIDE of this community.... in Advertising, product description of cellphone provider, trade journals.... (BTW- WHY doesnt a seperate BlackBerry magazine exists????? Every Sissy gets its own magazine- wether for latex underwear or iPhone...)
    damn, i don't even use iphone and im a little offended by this. not because its bashful, but how corny it is. would have been a lot better if you were a little bit funny
    08-27-13 02:10 PM
219 12345 ...