My Z10 seems to be stuck on 4glte. Before the 10.1 update I had no problems, I always had 4GLTE. After the update, I got stuck on lower case letters. A few battery pulls seemed to have fixed it. A week has passed, and the problem is back and nothing seems to resolve this problem now. I've done at least 5 battery pulls and 6 restarts. I'm on Telus in Ontario. Please don't tell me I'll need to wipe and reload.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 07:22 PM
    Did you try flipping air plane mode on and off, or holding the power button all the way until boot screen? Also pulling your sim may have an effect... it could as be something with your carriers provisioning or tower. unless obviously it's happening everywhere.

Sorry if you tried everything, just throwing ideas out.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 07:25 PM
    Tried all that except for the sim. I'll try that now.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 07:33 PM
    No help.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 07:37 PM
    Umm... I know this is dumb but data services are on right? And your provider has the z10 registered and you have no problems on wifi? I'm really sorry but I think you have to reinstall :-/

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 08:07 PM
    My Z10 seems to be stuck on 4glte. Before the 10.1 update I had no problems, I always had 4GLTE. After the update, I got stuck on lower case letters. A few battery pulls seemed to have fixed it. A week has passed, and the problem is back and nothing seems to resolve this problem now. I've done at least 5 battery pulls and 6 restarts. I'm on Telus in Ontario. Please don't tell me I'll need to wipe and reload.

Posted via CB10
    My wife had the same problem on her zed with Telus post 10.1. I'm with Telus too, but I don't have that problem. I went to Telus today, and a rep told me it's probably the SIM card. He told me to call tech support to confirm, and if its the problem, then they can replace the SIM card.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 08:33 PM
    I spoke with Telus and they told me that it was a know problem post 10.1. Their 3 "solutions " were 3 consecutive battery pulls, wipe and reinstall, or wait for a fix.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 05:14 AM
    Go to setting/network connections/mobile network then press APN button at bottom. For Telus you should see sp.telus.com in the APN field. If this is not there than most likely this is your problem. On any other phone on the market, you would just simply enter your required APN and you would be done. For whatever reason, BB does not give this option and ends up giving its customers a very valid reason to be upset. Talk about shooting oneself in the foot...
    If you don't have the correct APN forTelus you can try entering the engineering screens and set it yourself. There is an article on entering the engineering screens on this site. It is rather confusing but I was able to get my APN set to work with Telus.
    06-01-13 06:34 AM
    If you don't have the correct APN forTelus you can try entering the engineering screens and set it yourself. There is an article on entering the engineering screens on this site. It is rather confusing but I was able to get my APN set to work with Telus.
    Here:
    How to access the engineering (Help Me!) screen on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    06-01-13 06:44 AM
    Her APN is correct. Everything matches mine, and I have no issues.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 08:49 AM
    fixed my wife's 4glte issue. I did a reload of the software and now it works! I followed instructions found here on crackberry.com. Happy wife. happy life.
    06-05-13 07:35 PM