So I am of course in love with my BBZ10! I am having two issues.
    1. after setting up bb Protect and BBLink my "Lock botton" is now missing when i hold down the power button. It now only gives me two choices either cancel or restart. I restarted it thinking it had to restart to finish, but it still has only those two oprions now.

2. the other issue i have is connecting my device to "My World". Every thime i click on My World it says enter your device password. I did that and it says its wrong and won't connect. So I shut off my password and it still asks me for one.

Anyone else have these issues?Anyone know how to fix them?
    Thanks
    03-29-13 04:01 PM
    1. after setting up bb Protect and BBLink my "Lock botton" is now missing when i hold down the power button. It now only gives me two choices either cancel or restart. I restarted it thinking it had to restart to finish, but it still has only those two oprions now.

2. the other issue i have is connecting my device to "My World". Every thime i click on My World it says enter your device password. I did that and it says its wrong and won't connect. So I shut off my password and it still asks me for one.

Thanks
    1. Maybe you no longer have a lock screen password anymore, go set it up again.

2. This may be related to the first problem. Do you think you might have somehow screwed up your blackberry ID setup? Go to Settings > Blackberry ID and maybe try to change your password. Another suggestion is opening up the setup app again?
    red72 likes this.
    03-29-13 04:20 PM
    1. Maybe you no longer have a lock screen password anymore, go set it up again.

2. This may be related to the first problem. Do you think you might have somehow screwed up your blackberry ID setup? Go to Settings > Blackberry ID and maybe try to change your password. Another suggestion is opening up the setup app again?
    Thanks. Yes with the password off the lock disappears (was not thinking. LOL) I will check my BBID and see if everything is copestetic.
    03-29-13 04:26 PM
    1. after setting up bb Protect and BBLink my "Lock botton" is now missing when i hold down the power button. It now only gives me two choices either cancel or restart. I restarted it thinking it had to restart to finish, but it still has only those two options now.

ok, this im really not sure if i got it right but there my understanding : you want to lock your screen?
    just PRESS the power button, no need to hold it...i never had more than two option on my phone when i HOLD the power, and i am not using protect currently (waiting for it to get the 7.1 functions )

Thanks

You are probably trying to input your DEVICE PASSWORD (witch is mainly to unlock your device when the screen is locked)

you should be using your BLACKBERRY ID password . if ever you dont remember this password her is how to reset it :

-from home screen swipe down from the top of your screen and select "SETTINGS"
    -select in the setting menu "BLACKBERRY ID"
    -select "change password"
    -now select "forgot password? "

complete the instructions and you will have a brand new password

if anything please let me know, i might have misunderstood your questions

03-29-13 04:34 PM
    Actually it does ask for my device password not my BBID password, but in any case I did try both and neither work. I have also changed both and tryed both again and it still says i entered the wrong one. I will keep trying though.
    03-29-13 04:50 PM