2 issues I could use help with
So I am of course in love with my BBZ10! I am having two issues.
1. after setting up bb Protect and BBLink my "Lock botton" is now missing when i hold down the power button. It now only gives me two choices either cancel or restart. I restarted it thinking it had to restart to finish, but it still has only those two oprions now.
2. the other issue i have is connecting my device to "My World". Every thime i click on My World it says enter your device password. I did that and it says its wrong and won't connect. So I shut off my password and it still asks me for one.
Anyone else have these issues?Anyone know how to fix them?
- CrackBerry Addict
03-29-2013, 04:20 PM #2
- 948 Posts
2. This may be related to the first problem. Do you think you might have somehow screwed up your blackberry ID setup? Go to Settings > Blackberry ID and maybe try to change your password. Another suggestion is opening up the setup app again?
Actually it does ask for my device password not my BBID password, but in any case I did try both and neither work. I have also changed both and tryed both again and it still says i entered the wrong one. I will keep trying though.
- By antiskeptics in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 6Last Post: 12-26-2010, 07:22 AM
- By pridgenj in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2010, 11:28 AM
- By Scrich in forum SprintReplies: 19Last Post: 04-20-2009, 12:35 PM
- By danlutz in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 12Last Post: 12-22-2008, 08:18 PM
- By KoJak in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2008, 02:12 PM