I just reloaded my software took about six tries I was getting about 2 hours of battery and was about to go and get it replaced and read on the forums a similar problem someone was having. My fault for side loading lots of Android apps that did not work ie line camera and Google calendar android port. You should always search to see if the apps are solid first before installing or you will end up with something killing your battery like me. I side load via terminal in mac and it is very hard to delete all the files in a app you loaded that did not work does funny things to the Opp system deleting the icon only removes some of the app. Sorry for the long post bottom line if you are having battery issues try reloading os.

Posted via CB10
    meltbox360 and Mohamed Omar2 like this.
    02-26-13 12:28 AM
    helpful post thanks
    05-08-13 02:39 PM
    And is there any option how to completely remove all the files from an application?

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 03:24 PM
    im trying to work this out to would be helpful if someone replied with a solution
    05-14-13 08:10 AM
    finally found a solution as of today, i previously went about this problem by security wiping my device and reloading my old back up and that would cure the battery dying and worked but that ment i could not side load any apps and would be app less and bored so i started to side load again and low and behold i had 2 hour battery life again and my phone would heat up in my pocket even if i was not using it. However i did notice some apps would just drain battery and over heat my phone when using them and kill the battery much quicker then others this was a norm to me but the random over heating and extremely quick draining of my battery lead me to think there must be something running in the background or happening so i took the the crack berry website and did some research and found a task manager on the blackberry app world that worked on picking up android apps running in the background after using this and closing all background apps ive seen better performance from my battery i check the task manager frequently after app use to make sure everything is closed and i now continue to side load as a i please. Good luck to all other crackberry members and enjoy.

PS hope blackberry makes a come back some how in this always increasing saturated market.
    08-29-13 09:51 AM