3) Expandable Storage up to 64GB
    4) BlackBerry Z10 Removable Battery
    5) BlackBerry Z10 Runs Android Apps
    6) BlackBerry Z10 Screen Share during BBM Video Chat
    7) The BlackBerry Z10 and BlackBerry 10 Virtual Keyboard
    8) The BlackBerry Hub
    9) BlackBerry 10 and Active Frames
    10) BlackBerry 10 and BlackBerry Balance
    imz, JMDBERRY, mzceetee and 5 others like this.
    04-05-13 08:09 AM
    Cool. Although there are many things BB has to work on. I think the list of what IPhone can do might trump this. Nice to see this though.
    Suhailone likes this.
    04-05-13 08:13 AM
    That's a fun article. In the past he's dropped in here on CrackBerry with an article or two. This one reminded me of this one he wrote on CB years ago:

Top 10 Reasons Why the iPhone Is NO BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    04-05-13 08:15 AM
    That's a fun article. In the past he's dropped in here on CrackBerry with an article or two. This one reminded me of this one he wrote on CB years ago:

Top 10 Reasons Why the iPhone Is NO BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    The part I found interesting the most was #1 in that article, where he complained that even after a whole year after the iPhone got released, there was still hardly any apps available.
    Sounds familiar huh?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 08:23 AM
    The list should be much longer:
    -DLNA
    -Mass storage
    -possibility to read basically every media format
    - multiple attachments in emails
    -usable predictive texte!

I am sure I am missing more!

Posted via CB10
    KDB84, imz, mzceetee and 8 others like this.
    04-05-13 08:30 AM
    I'm loving the mass storage and media format features!
    snison likes this.
    04-05-13 08:57 AM
    Is Dropbox integration as tight on iOS as it is on the Z10? I like how it is part of the core file manager.

Posted via Red Z10
    04-05-13 08:59 AM
    The part I found interesting the most was #1 in that article, where he complained that even after a whole year after the iPhone got released, there was still hardly any apps available.
    Sounds familiar huh?
    Quote from the article:

Sure the iPhone SDK has been released, and there might be some great apps in the works, but in my opinion, that's too little, too late, as they say.
    Now that definitely sounds familiar! Shockingly so!
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-05-13 09:01 AM
    What can an iphone do that a blackberry can't, aside from "Download more apps"?

Posted via CB10
    trynacu2 and SDTRMG like this.
    04-05-13 09:07 AM
    Create zip files and unzip files.

Sent from Amber via CB10.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-05-13 09:13 AM
    Very calculated article.. They wouldn't dare make one against Android.

All valid points against the iPhone however.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    04-05-13 09:17 AM
    What about "reader mode" in BlackBerry Z10 browser?? Guess iPhone can't... can they?

We need tools, not toys.
    04-05-13 09:18 AM
    The most important thing a Z10 does for me is make me look like the professional I am. The iphone would make me look like a hipster.
    snison and Recoton like this.
    04-05-13 09:23 AM
    Here's a big one you missed:

NFC
    04-05-13 09:25 AM
    How about just simply being able to mark a message as read without having to actually look at the email because I don't need to wait for every news letter to load but I don't like having 50 "new" messages indicator on all the time? Or that I can add attachments to an ongoing email thread instead of having to start a whole new one? A proper file management system?

Sometimes it's the little things that make the Z10 a better device.
    snison, mtnsrgr8 and HUNTZODIAC like this.
    04-05-13 09:31 AM
    Thanks for the links op and Kevin

Posted via CB10
    angieberry10 likes this.
    04-05-13 09:32 AM
    I would also add NFC to the list.

This devices is hands down a better device. The weakness is in the apps but as they keep pouring in that should be essentially eliminated over time.

I've just had my Z10 for about 10 days now and I really like the HUB. At first I did not quite get it but once I did I realized how cool it is to have my e-mail and all communications open all the time. I could swap info between e-mail details and BB Remember and watch a video while quickly checking on something.
    The camera is pretty awesome. If there was one thing I did not like about my Bold 9900 it was the camera. I take tons of pictures of my kids and I love the new camera. Time shift is pretty awesome.

My wife has been a BlackBerry hater for many years. But after the Z10 got released and after watching me use mine she was open to getting one and now she is ready to join the BB family. She is leaving a very nice Samsung Galaxy S3, which she likes quite a bit but in the end there was something cool about the Z10 she just liked and it is pretty cool that it has the Dropbox integration since we use it to share pictures and video with family.

The new Z10 has a slightly larger screen than the iPhone, better pixel resolution than the famous 'retina display', twice the RAM memory, etc. etc. Finally! The guys at BB are listening. Nice job. I'm very happy with my new BB Z10.
    jgrye likes this.
    04-05-13 09:41 AM
    That's a good review. I will show this to my buddy in real estate. I am trying to get him to convert from his iphone4s.
    04-05-13 09:41 AM
    That's a good review. I will show this to my buddy in real estate. I am trying to get him to convert from his iphone4s.
    I would love a good redfin or other real estate app. Granted the website works fine just as every other website does on the z10 but the redfin app would be great on this
    04-05-13 10:29 AM
    Check meeting invitee availability on-phone is a huge one.
    04-05-13 10:31 AM
    The list should be much longer:
    -DLNA
    -Mass storage
    -possibility to read basically every media format
    - multiple attachments in emails
    -usable predictive texte!

I am sure I am missing more!

Posted via CB10
    You can't be serious, are you sure iPhone can't have multiple files attached to an email? Can someone please chime in on this to confirm? Thanks.
    04-05-13 10:37 AM
    My two favorite advantages (also shared with BB7):

- mass storage mode - connect it by USB to any PC/Mac/Linux and just drag and drop any file of your choosing (as long as it fits) between the phone and PC. No iTunes, in other words - so you can easily transfer your music with no BS! And use the phone as a USB drive too.
    - micro USB charger. This means you can acquire spares for as little as $2 (I have four!), and at work you can easily share/borrow the cables from others. Right now iPhone 5 owners are always annoyed when the only spare iPhone cables in the office are the older 30-pin ones. But a BB owner can share his cable with an Android/WP owner, and vice versa.
    04-05-13 10:41 AM
    I don't use NFC. For those that use it regularly... what do you use it for? Lol

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 10:44 AM
    My two favorite advantages (also shared with BB7):

- mass storage mode - connect it by USB to any PC/Mac/Linux and just drag and drop any file of your choosing (as long as it fits) between the phone and PC. No iTunes, in other words - so you can easily transfer your music with no BS! And use the phone as a USB drive too.
    - micro USB charger. This means you can acquire spares for as little as $2 (I have four!), and at work you can easily share/borrow the cables from others. Right now iPhone 5 owners are always annoyed when the only spare iPhone cables in the office are the older 30-pin ones. But a BB owner can share his cable with an Android/WP owner, and vice versa.
    That ain't no joke! Easy file transfer without the spy ware on the PC!

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 10:51 AM
    Cool. Although there are many things BB has to work on. I think the list of what IPhone can do might trump this. Nice to see this though.
    Really? Please provide this list for us. I would like to see how it could trump BB10

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 10:54 AM
144 123 ...