10 Reasons I prefer Z10 Over iPhone!
NOTE 4 all the JEALOUS APPLE users who can't keep comments to themselves...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!
10 REASONS WHY THE Z10 IS NOTHING LIKE THE IPHONE!
1) Other than being full touch, BB Z10 is nothing like IPHONE..
2) size, feel and material of the phone are completely different..way better on z10
3) z10 has no buttons, fully swipe gesture phone.
4) z10 has LED notification light, IPHONE does not!
5) z10 has an HDMI output port, compatible with every other device out there..APPLE is lonely here..
6) Z10 has micro usb charging and data connection; compatible with every other device out there..APPLE is lonely here..
7) z10 has a removable backing which can be changed with different styles.
8) z10 can replace the battery or change with additional battery if needed.
9) z10 has an expandable micro SD slot..seen up to 64 GB and also compatible to swap in other devices and gadgets..
10) z10 is back re-designed and re-engineered with QNX OS which any person that knows technology knows how amazing QNX is...
Eat your hearts outs IPHONERs..more to come in BBWORLD!
Last edited by ezapper2; 02-04-2013 at 06:54 PM.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-04-2013, 02:01 PM #9
- 316 Posts
I have never bothered with the iPhone, but my husband has one. He is completely brainwashed lol.
He had the 4 and just HAD to buy the 5 because it was Soooo incredibly different. (Trust me I make fun of him about that on a weekly basis.)
He keeps saying this blackberry with be no different from the others and it will slow down and you will have to do battery pulls constantly after a week. All of his remarks are based on the fact that the last BB he owned was a 9800. But what I found interesting was that after I took it off his hands it worked perfectly fine. I did not have any issues with freezing or having to do constant battery pulls. He also claims and the Z10 is NO different then my 9810... Of course talking to an isheep that has been sadly brainwashed it is pointless to explain. I say that it has a completely different OS for starters and his reply is well my iphone 5 has a different os then the iphone 4 did... Ahh no... It really makes me sad just how stupid he sounds when he speaks about it.Former:
Motorola MicroTac- Motorola V120x- Nokia 3280- Audiovox 8600- Audiovox 8410- Samsung A920- LG Vx8500 (Ch ocolate)- BlackBerry Pearl 8130- LG Vx9700 (Dare)- BlackBerry Curve 8530- BlackBerry Torch 9800- BlackBerry Torch 9810
Current: BlackBerry PlayBook 64GB WiFi; BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB WiFi; BlackBerry Z10!!!
Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.
- 02-04-2013, 02:02 PM #12
Correct me if I am wrong but I thought this was a discussion forum not a BlackSheep pen?
Next time you are out, do me a favor and ask someone with an iPhone, SGS3 or a Lumia to show you what they can do and compare.
- 02-04-2013, 02:04 PM #13
re: 10 Reasons I prefer Z10 Over iPhone!
I had an iphone for a year and got the "I want an iphone" bs out if my system. Finally after webOS died z10 and bb10 will be awesome and full touch gester oriented and multitasking os.
- CrackBerry Addict
02-04-2013, 02:49 PM #16
- 516 Posts
Showed mine to an SG3 IT guy at work and he was pleasantly surprised...much better than he thought it would be. Time will tell if its enough, but I like it and would never darken my lovely Win7-Win8 PC with ShI*eTunes regardless of how good the Iphone67 is....Its the scourge of all software and the work of the devil
- 02-04-2013, 04:42 PM #17
I edited the title to make it less trollbaitish (is that a word???? LOL)
- 02-04-2013, 05:01 PM #20
I agree completely. I've been a Blackberry user for years and now have a 9930 and an iPhone 4S. From what I've seen the Z10 looks good. In my opinion they are both fine devices. I don't understand why people feel the need to bash other devices. Kinda silly if you ask me.
- 02-04-2013, 05:46 PM #21
I never asked IPHONERs to give me their opinions but for some reason they keep doing it. I know for a fact its all about the jealousy...
- 02-04-2013, 07:25 PM #25
- By misbah_786 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 262Last Post: 10-10-2012, 02:30 AM
- By jwolf6589 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 02-03-2012, 07:02 PM
- By frfghtr in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 57Last Post: 08-26-2011, 08:11 PM
- By techman4112 in forum AndroidReplies: 8Last Post: 09-29-2010, 10:06 AM
- By kis in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 8Last Post: 04-03-2009, 06:40 PM