@OP - when the download fails, don't cancel it. Restart the phone using the normal retart button (not hard reset). When it's on again, search for updates, it should continue where it left off.
    Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks - tried several variations of this all to the same result. Error out at ~92%. However worth noting that everytime it errored out, it would always start at the beginning again whether I cancel it or not - with the OTA method, anyhow.

BB Link and over the web both always start where they left off, but both error out inside 2 minutes.
    02-21-15 02:38 PM
    Oh, maybe my problem is a little bit different and I should create a separate thread, because I was able to download the update, but after that I stuck at boot screen as I described on my previous post #21 - always at 96 up to 99%. From the start It is very quick - in 1 min almost at 80%, but after that It is going slower and slower.. and then it stuck.
    02-21-15 02:46 PM
    Oh, maybe my problem is a little bit different and I should create a separate thread, because I was able to download the update, but after that I stuck at boot screen as I described on my previous post #21 - always at 96 up to 99%. From the start It is very quick - in 1 min almost at 80%, but after that It is going slower and slower.. and then it stuck.
    I'm by no means an expert, perhaps that that could be a corrupted download. You likely need advise from someone that knows more than I do about where to next in that instance... best of luck to you.
    02-21-15 02:51 PM
    Security wipe complete. Didn't even give me the option to restore prior to installing 10.3. Went right into it. I hope that this doesn't hurt restoring my data...
    02-21-15 02:56 PM
    Security wipe complete. Didn't even give me the option to restore prior to installing 10.3. Went right into it. I hope that this doesn't hurt restoring my data...
    After all the grief I recommend not restoring anything.

Why risk introducing previous problems?
    02-21-15 02:58 PM
    After all the grief I recommend not restoring anything.

Why risk introducing previous problems?
    I agree. But what about my text history? All my music that that I downloaded and paid for on AppWorld that is no longer offered? How do I get that stuff back?
    02-21-15 03:04 PM
    10.3 Download has failed again with a wiped phone at ~92%. Not sure where to go from here.
    02-21-15 03:25 PM
    Thanks. I don't have any android apps. Only thing I'm worried about is losing the music that I paid for via BB Apps prior to them dumping music.
    And I presume that digital protection (drm) prevents you from merely copying the music to a computer or using bblink to sync media?
    02-21-15 03:28 PM
    And I presume that digital protection (drm) prevents you from merely copying the music to a computer or using bblink to sync media?
    Not sure.. I should have also mentioned that I also need my passwords restored.

I am doing a full restore anyhow considering the security wipe resulted in the exact same issue with regard to attempting to download the 10.3 OS. Still errored out.

As long as I can get it back to the way it was before all this nonsense started, I am likely to give up on 10.3.
    02-21-15 03:39 PM
    There's quite a bunch here that have been encountering issues after the update. My humble suggestion... Postpone it until BB gets their act together and releases a stable version.

Posted from a D618
    02-21-15 03:45 PM
    There's quite a bunch here that have been encountering issues after the update. My humble suggestion... Postpone it until BB gets their act together and releases a stable version.

Posted from a D618
    Yup, could have saved several hours of my life if I took this position in the first place.
    02-21-15 03:52 PM

Posted from a D618
    The man talks sense.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 03:59 PM
    Figured it out. My Netgear router was the culprit, but not sure why. Switched over to an old DLink and the download finished without a hitch. Bizarre.
    02-22-15 05:01 PM
    Figured it out. My Netgear router was the culprit, but not sure why. Switched over to an old DLink and the download finished without a hitch. Bizarre.
    Hmmm I'm not sure about this, I have a Cisco router. The download was always successful it was the install which was failing. Bizarre is the word.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 06:05 PM
    I am facing similar issue. The download gets completed and in step 2 when installation gets completed 100%. An error comes "software update is interrupted ".
    If you don't press "cancel " and
    directly restart the phone then upon opening it will try installing again but again the error comes up!!

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 07:02 PM
    Just happened again the fourth time. I think I'll just wait now for BlackBerry to take some action on it and release a proper update which can at least be installed!

Posted via CB10
    oystersourced likes this.
    02-22-15 07:19 PM
    Just happened again the fourth time. I think I'll just wait now for BlackBerry to take some action on it and release a proper update which can at least be installed!
    Security wipe. You willbe fine.
    02-22-15 08:30 PM
    still experiencing the same, capping out at 92, 93% during installation and interrupts. this is after a back up and a wipe... Passport here. *sigh.
    04-09-15 07:30 PM
43 12