Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 01:25 AM
    When?

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 01:25 AM
    There are a bunch of threads covering this.

BlackBerry is supposedly releasing 10.2 in october for carrier testing. Then each carrier decides when to release it.

My guess for tmobile would be sometime in December. But no can give you a definitive answer at this point.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 01:34 AM
    That'll mean viber is going to be released by the end of this year.

Sent from my Motorola Startac
    09-28-13 07:52 PM
    There are a bunch of threads covering this.

BlackBerry is supposedly releasing 10.2 in october for carrier testing. Then each carrier decides when to release it.

My guess for tmobile would be sometime in December. But no can give you a definitive answer at this point.

Posted via CB10
    It was already released for carrier testing in mid September from what I understand.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 07:53 PM
    My understanding is that Rogers already has it. :source, neighbor works in tier 2 support there.

Presented by Dr. Emmett Brown on BlackBerry Z41
    09-28-13 08:03 PM
    So by Christmas it is.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 01:50 AM
    Guess it depends where you are. Here 10.1 came as I recall as it shortly after Thor was announcing it on stage somewhere.

09-29-13 01:04 PM
    Hmmm. I think I am seeing the self-inflicted injuries that are so prevalent in these forums about the Z10.
    People appear to always assume a feature, app or event will/should take place by a certain time, and it gets accepted as fact and reported over and over again until it is considered a fact. Then, when these features, apps, or events don't happen, there are hundreds of threads stating BlackBerry mislead them.

10.2 will come when it does. Not sooner and not later. It's a carrier decision.
    If we go by history, we can't even be totally sure even if BlackBerry announces a specific date.
    Just be patient and hope it does come sooner than later.
    Spawn12 and seemsixty7 like this.
    09-29-13 01:26 PM
    Is this true? If I have an unlocked Z10, then I should be able to remove the sim card and plug my phone to BlackBerry Link (when 10.2 is released officially) and it'll update it directly without me waiting for my carrier to push it out OTA? Thanks

Posted with my amazing Z10
    09-29-13 03:06 PM

10.2 will come when it does. Not sooner and not later.
    Well that certainly clarifies all of it. Very profound.

09-29-13 03:13 PM
    Well that certainly clarifies all of it. Very profound.
    Yep. I concur.
    Especially when everything being tossed out there is conjecture.
    We should not just toss things out there as true answers when there are no supporting facts.
    Only T-Mobile will be able to specifically answer this question since it is the individual carriers' decision.
    09-29-13 03:41 PM
    Oh I don't think expressing a Rogers employees submission to me in conjecture. What I offered for people to process as they see fit was two facts. Statement from a tier tech at Rogers and when we on rogers got the updates last time. Those qualify as facts not conjecture. Nonetheless, you have the freedom to classify it as you choose.

The above said, you may be right about the waiting game judging from feedback on the latest leak.

I don't use leaks, just don't have the stones.

09-30-13 07:56 AM
    Well, that all sounds good I guess...
    However, stating anything about Rogers in a thread about official OS updates on T-Mobile seems like a moot point to me.
    And, if you think that the two carriers can be juxtaposed, I would consider that conjecture. Sorry.
    But I'm nobody, and can't force anyone to address the topic at hand.

Enjoy your day!
    09-30-13 08:41 AM
    Yes I did say in my post that I think the two carriers can be juxtaposed. Hmmm sure OK.

Anyway I find that my own facts suspect that Rogers would have the release for testing of they are still pumping out leaks. I don't know much about that but it seems odd.

09-30-13 12:22 PM
    Well, in your earlier & current posts Rogers has been mentioned repeatedly, which appears to be the baseline for juxtaposition with a T-Mobile release.
    Being that the OP is asking about T-Mobile, I'm still trying to gather how any posts to do with Rogers could possibly help.
    They are two separate carriers, in 2 separate countries, and operate independently.
    Each will release an OS on their own terms.

Since this thread is about a T-Mobile official OS release, I can see no connection between the two carriers whatsoever.

Enjoy!
    09-30-13 01:31 PM