I download and installed the 10.1 update for my T-Mobile z10 yesterday morning and I deleted my old GMail account and redone it and the 90 day email view option there so I selected it and saved the configuration. Much to my surprise, it reverted back to the 30 day view option after I checked and edited my current messages? I thought this was supposed to be fixed in tis update? Any ideas?

Oh well, I just I will have to wait another two months for this to to fixed permanently. This was the fix I needed the most, I will have to see if the restart issue was solved, that will take a few days of use to determine if it was.
    06-11-13 08:01 AM
    I download and installed the 10.1 update for my T-Mobile z10 yesterday morning and I deleted my old GMail account and redone it and the 90 day email view option there so I selected it and saved the configuration. Much to my surprise, it reverted back to the 30 day view option after I checked and edited my current messages? I thought this was supposed to be fixed in tis update? Any ideas?

Oh well, I just I will have to wait another two months for this to to fixed permanently. This was the fix I needed the most, I will have to see if the restart issue was solved, that will take a few days of use to determine if it was.
    How are you setting up your email account? Through Exchange or the Gmail servers? Because I believe Exchange doesn't allow for the 30 days, and the regular gmail setup does.

I could be wrong through, I have mine setup with exchange and I don't have the option for how many days I can keep it, but I prefer using exchange
    06-11-13 08:16 AM
    How are you setting up your email account? Through Exchange or the Gmail servers? Because I believe Exchange doesn't allow for the 30 days, and the regular gmail setup does.

I could be wrong through, I have mine setup with exchange and I don't have the option for how many days I can keep it, but I prefer using exchange
    I am using IMap at the moment, I wish they would fix this issue in a future update. I know it can be done because I was using IMap on my iPhone 5 and ISO 6 and I could see my emails past 30 days and I was also able to use the trash label for my deleted emails instead of having them sent to the "All" label. If it can be done using IMap in IOS then it should not be an issue on BB OS10?
    06-11-13 02:37 PM
    This seems to be a bug in all of the 10.1.0.xxxx builds. When setting up an IMAP account, you can specify 90 days, but it doesn't stick. A definite PITA.

ActiveSync gives the option for a syc timeframe of "Forever". This works just dandy. (Though I wouldn't want to sync a massive EAS email account to my device -- mine are purged of uneeded messages every couple of months.)
    06-11-13 04:38 PM