I emailed T-Mobile three days ago and got a typical response "we know nothing" and can't give me a timeframe when we might see the 10.1 update. I sold my z10 two days ago because I am tired of restarts and no support from these carriers here in the USA.

I think Blackberry should be porting the major OS10 updates out like Apple does and let the carrier only send you the small update they need for their network support. This is BS waiting for 10.1 while the rest of the world already has it.
    Last edited by Ronald Bak; 05-22-13 at 02:20 PM.
    05-22-13 02:01 PM
    I also reverted back to 10.0 from 10.1, how I did it was by wiping the device (once complete) start the reload process- in the middle of the process remove your device from the computer (Unplug the phone from the PC), it will reboot- before it fully reloads reconnect your device to the PC (all of this while Link is still open) and do a software reload. Boom 10.0, it worked for me.
    dc08879 likes this.
    05-22-13 02:04 PM
    Hasn't it been said before that when you reload your device OS, you will get the newest official release, even if your carrier hasn't approved it?

BTW, you don't have to intentionally brick your device. I don't know why anyone would do that when there are other ways to reload the OS.

NOTE: This will reload your device's OS with the newest OS and make your device new again. This will erase your device's memory (your SD card remains intact) so ensure you backup your pictures, music, etc and anything else that's on the device memory before proceeding.

Step 1: Turn your device OFF (wait for it to completely turn off) and ensure it is NOT plugged into the computer. Make sure BlackBerry Link is installed on your computer but is NOT running.

Step 2: Go to this site using Internet Explorer:
    BlackBerry Software Updates

Step 3: Click on Check For Updates. It might prompt you to install something, say yes. It will then show a screen looking for your device PIN.

Step 4: While your device is still OFF, plug it in using the USB cable. Once it's plugged in, turn the device ON.

Step 5: As soon as you turn the device ON, wait for the OK button on the computer screen to becomes enabled and click OK as soon as possible.

Step 6: The device LED will turn green and the reload of your OS will begin. This process can take a significant amount of time, depending on your Internet connection speed. The OS is about 950 MB in size so if your Internet connection is slow, you will have to be patient.
    I tried this, but it did not work for me. The Phone rebooted with the same OS. Do you have to be running a leak for this to work?
    05-22-13 02:34 PM
    In the effort of not being that guy that doesn't follow up: I did downgrade my z10 finally. I used a 10.0 autoloader and then the phone auto-updated to the latest 10.0 on boot. I actually get better performance than I did when I got the phone. My thinking now is that the phone actually came loaded with faulty SW. I see slight changes now like my bands being listed as HSPA+ instead of 4g. Bugs I had before, are gone. Not sure why the z10 from BBLive would have had issues, but whatever OS just got loaded is leagues above what was on there before.
    Can you share the link for 10.0 autoloader?
    05-22-13 02:42 PM
    Go download Sashup/Sashibar (from Playbook forum here) and point it at 310/260. That's T-Mobile US. You can grab the two debrick files from there; they are 10.0.85.

Sashibar can load them directly or you can make an autoloader from them with Cap. Your choice. Be warned that loading them directly may require a security wipe; I have not tried transparent downgrading across major revs yet. Across minor ones (e.g. one 10.1.x to another) it works fine, but may not going across 10.1 to 10.0.

I just checked the MMC with that tool and it is still claims 10.0.0.85 is official T-Mobile firmware; I do NOT see 10.1 from them as of yet.
    anks101 likes this.
    05-22-13 02:45 PM
    Go download Sashup/Sashibar (from Playbook forum here) and point it at 310/260. That's T-Mobile US. You can grab the two debrick files from there; they are 10.0.85.

Sashibar can load them directly or you can make an autoloader from them with Cap. Your choice. Be warned that loading them directly may require a security wipe; I have not tried transparent downgrading across major revs yet. Across minor ones (e.g. one 10.1.x to another) it works fine, but may not going across 10.1 to 10.0.

I just checked the MMC with that tool and it is still claims 10.0.0.85 is official T-Mobile firmware; I do NOT see 10.1 from them as of yet.
    Thanks.. Downloading the files. What did you mean by "....you can make an autoloader from them with Cap". Can you please explain?
    05-23-13 10:12 AM
    I also reverted back to 10.0 from 10.1, how I did it was by wiping the device (once complete) start the reload process- in the middle of the process remove your device from the computer (Unplug the phone from the PC), it will reboot- before it fully reloads reconnect your device to the PC (all of this while Link is still open) and do a software reload. Boom 10.0, it worked for me.
    This won't work now though because tmobile has pushed a leak 10.1 out. This is how I got the OS in this thread

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 04:30 PM
    Still no release from t mobile. Such bs how slow they are
    06-09-13 09:50 PM
33 12