sigh - I've been on .261 ever since ... nothing works for me
    03-15-13 03:59 PM
    Vodafone Romnia

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 04:23 PM
    I'm here to confirm that the sim-free method via BlackBerry Link works also in China for the STL100-2 phone. I just updated mine last night, it was sooooo slow though, it took me about 5 hours to go through the whole process.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 06:43 PM
    T

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 06:45 PM
    sigh - I've been on .261 ever since ... nothing works for me
    Same here running a STL100-1. The only thing that helps is finding an installer file on the web. Every other attempt fails and I do not know why.
    03-18-13 02:16 AM
    Same here running a STL100-1. The only thing that helps is finding an installer file on the web. Every other attempt fails and I do not know why.
    Don't think you can get an installer file though. It's not available as the updates are OTA.
    03-18-13 05:32 AM
    Is it work also for STL100-3 ???
    Thanks
    03-19-13 10:42 AM
    UPDATE EDIT : just to let you know that the problem described below I resolved it by deleting the account I had as pop and setup the same account via exchange active sync. This seems to have resolved all the issues in my case and mail goes through perfectly now.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Previous post content: Ok everyone be aware: version 10.0.10.90 may mess around with your pop email account as there are some bugs related.

If you are a heavy work user on your Z10 I would suggest you do not upgrade yet as his may result in email problems.

There are relevant threads in the forum which i do not have handy at the mo. Later on I will edit the comment and include links to the relevant threads.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by currentodysseys; 03-19-13 at 02:09 PM.
    03-19-13 10:47 AM
    Which telecom provider in The Netherlands? I've tried it with Vodafone but my sim was locked and Vodafone told me that this is a Blackberry issue.
    03-19-13 01:21 PM
    Hi guys....same here in Malaysia for those who have the same model...same procedure as mentioned....voila....whatsapp too.
    Hey man fellow Malaysian here too. Just curious does this method wipes all your installed apps or does it act like OTA update? Thanks

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    03-20-13 05:34 AM
    working here in Jamaica, updating right now.
    03-20-13 04:45 PM
    Para o Brasil, que ainda n�o recebeu o Z10, tamb�m deu certo atualizar via BB Link.
    Tirem o chip, fa�am backup e mande restaurar de f�brica. Ele iniciar� o processo e reconhecer� a exist�ncia de uma nova vers�o. Tudo 100%.
    Meu Z10 foi adquirido em Londres, desbloqueado, e � o STL 100-2. Estou atualizado agora para o 10.0.10.90 e tudo funcionando legal.
    Meus problemas com as agendas do Gmail est�o corrigidos e o WhatsApp funcionando perfeito.
    Fiquei com receio de perder dados, mas ficou show!
    03-20-13 11:43 PM
    i'm using ST: 100-2. success perform the update with or without sim card. and im in malaysia.
    restore to factory default setting, means that it will like the first time u turn on the device.
    so backup your data first then perform the "reset". when u do the "reset" it will ask to update the OS. after download and install succesfully, u can restore your data. But remember that all your "Side Load Apps" will not be restored.
    03-21-13 02:28 AM
    Works in Cyprus.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-13 02:31 AM
    Hi guys,
    Just go to blackberry.com and check for updates there. Follow instructions and should update ok. I am in Australia with the stl100-2 and no need to remove/swap simcards. You have to have it connected to pc, check for updates, it will ask you to hold down power button for 10seconds to turn off and then it automatically turns it back on, says update 10.0.10.90 available. Mine is updating right now. Hope this helps.
    03-21-13 06:42 AM
    Which telecom provider in The Netherlands? I've tried it with Vodafone but my sim was locked and Vodafone told me that this is a Blackberry issue.
    Dat is nog de vraag wat het probleem ligt ik....
    03-21-13 07:25 AM
    Hello
    Update, I have received via ota, STL100-2 unlocked with Orange Spain
    running
    regards
    03-23-13 05:44 AM
    It's good that now we can update z10 even when carrier hasn't released update. Hope something should come out for St-001 soon.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 06:04 AM
    I'm in Indonesia is still updating now via BB Link, but now while my computer is downloading until 19%, it's stop and no connection in internet.
    It's has been 15 minutes and I don't know what to do, if I disconnect the device from computer, I'm afraid my device will destroyed.

Please help me, I'm still waiting for the answer, thanks
    03-23-13 08:09 AM
    For STL-100-1 in Malaysia, I've tried all methods provided within this forum and still 10.0.10.82 is the latest..sighh
    03-26-13 10:15 PM
    For STL-100-1 in Malaysia, I've tried all methods provided within this forum and still 10.0.10.82 is the latest..sighh
    I think for stl-1 .82 IS the latest version. I'm in Malaysia on stl2 device and the BlackBerry Link method works for me now I'm on .90

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    04-02-13 01:58 AM
    Hi Guys! i am in China and it didn't work for me initially though i made some mistakes in the beginning like i tried it with the sim card in the phone, here's a step by step guide on what i did which made it successful & believe me the battery is now living a double life than pre-update, hope it helps and should work irrespective of what country you are in.

1.) take off the sim card from your device, this will involve pulling the battery out then putting it back in initiating a restart.
    2.) backup your phone in case you need whatever is on the phone or not if you are okay with it and then do a security wipe.
    3.) don't insert the sim yet, once the phone restarts after security wipe chose US or UK as your country when prompted for the license agreement.
    4.) use a WiFi connection to login and initiate your phone and once you are in and setup with your blackberry id go to "Software Updates" on your device while on WiFi and voila! you will see that your device has detected an update, it should be a small 148 MB update and make sure the device is plugged in power as the update will not work if the battery is below 20%, run the update and once you are done, you can start using Whatsapp plus the best part that i love, the battery gets improved drastically!

Thanks! and keep rocking, and i don't to miss thanking 'wipa' for letting us know this process!!
    anon(4067838) likes this.
    04-05-13 12:19 PM
    Hi Guys! i am in China and it didn't work for me initially though i made some mistakes in the beginning like i tried it with the sim card in the phone, here's a step by step guide on what i did which made it successful & believe me the battery is now living a double life than pre-update, hope it helps and should work irrespective of what country you are in.

1.) take off the sim card from your device, this will involve pulling the battery out then putting it back in initiating a restart.
    2.) backup your phone in case you need whatever is on the phone or not if you are okay with it and then do a security wipe.
    3.) don't insert the sim yet, once the phone restarts after security wipe chose US or UK as your country when prompted for the license agreement.
    4.) use a WiFi connection to login and initiate your phone and once you are in and setup with your blackberry id go to "Software Updates" on your device while on WiFi and voila! you will see that your device has detected an update, it should be a small 148 MB update and make sure the device is plugged in power as the update will not work if the battery is below 20%, run the update and once you are done, you can start using Whatsapp plus the best part that i love, the battery gets improved drastically!

Thanks! and keep rocking, and i don't to miss thanking 'wipa' for letting us know this process!!
    What version did you update from? I am currently on 10.0.10.690
    04-05-13 06:36 PM
    only for stl100-2

or ppl can use this autoloader https://mega.co.nz/#!0gUX1bAJ!TsA5TG...DEJhL73SDnxWtM
    it uses same files what available in bblink
    Sator likes this.
    04-05-13 06:43 PM
    What's the difference between .90 and. 82?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 08:36 PM
57 123