Very happy with mine. As long as BlackBerry continue to support it for a few more years to come I will be extra happy as I don't upgrade very often these days as I normally opt for a cheaper contract at the expense of a new phone. The issues with some other brands is they very quickly phase out updates, specially when Android is concerned as every new release seems to get more power hungry.
    Going from 10.0 right up to 10.2.1 on my Z10 has not made a single performance hit, in fact it's given it a performance increase and that's what I like to see. I know BlackBerry and others are there to make money but they also need a good loyal customer base to build on.
    04-22-14 07:49 PM
    Had it for 14 months. Spouse is done with BlackBerry. Is having trouble with outlook. Can't synch. Won't update calendar in 2013. It is, in my opinion a mediocre business phone due to software and app support. Too bad. It's a nice phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 09:34 PM
    Coming up on a year soon for mine... and so far? so GOOD! Just recently updated the OS, and loving it, the camera and the hub! The whole phone getting hot thingy is a lil disconcerting but...other than that I'm still getting my emails faster than everyone around me and as a result business is good!

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 10:29 PM
    Had mine since launch, but recently swapped from 2 separate phones to use my z10 exclusively. The only issue is by 8pm phone battery is dead, but I always carry a spare battery or portable charger. Looking out for a Z30 as seems to be the way to go for heavy users.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 02:19 AM
    I'm still loving my phone...
    I've owned this amazing phone since February 2013 and I'm still showing off my phone to others.

Post via my ? Z10!
    04-23-14 02:31 AM
    This is your complaint? Youtube videos seem laggy on a paid app?!?
    What are the odds that you've got flash turned on in your browser? You do know that causes the problem you are experiencing, right?
    Do you know to read?
    "One more"

Read previous comments.
    04-23-14 02:37 AM
    Do you know to read?
    "One more"

Read previous comments.
    dude, really, you are doing it wrong.

you do not need a youtube app.

- FB app? - well, it is not the best, but it's probably more or less same on the android.
    - Battery? Get 2300 mah battery for 10$ from amazon/ebay.?
    - Android apps are not that slow. Actually, it depends on app. But android apps are not native. It's just to say that Wine on Linux is slow. if you know what I mean. anyhow, the performance of android apps (Gmaps, few sat navs, etc) is good. Same as on kinda 1-2 year old android phone.
    - What lack of apps. what apps exactly you are missing?
    - updates is issue for some of apps, some of them - timely.
    - Performance - better than on any phone! having 6 active frames I still haven't seen any lag! what youtube app you are using? why not to use native apps (for free, like supertube or fasttube) or just use it on the browser (like I do?). Android phones with double cores and same amount of RAM lag as hell.
    04-23-14 04:11 AM
    I was until I upgraded to 10.2. Battery life a "disaster" and takes twice as long to load apps.
    04-23-14 06:32 AM
    It has been a little more than a year for me..still very happy with with my z10

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 06:34 AM
    Still happy? Yes but I have to admit I have been looking at the Z30.
    04-23-14 06:39 AM
    Do you know to read?
    "One more"

Read previous comments.
    Yes, I can read. You said it was "one more big minus for BlackBerry ". Should've said "for the Z10" for clarity.

And no, I'm not reading the thread in hopes that you said something else, earlier.

Point still stands - turn off flash if you are experiencing sluggish YouTube player performance.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 06:54 AM
    Yes, I can read. You said it was "one more big minus for BlackBerry ". Should've said "for the Z10" for clarity.

And no, I'm not reading the thread in hopes that you said something else, earlier.

Point still stands - turn off flash if you are experiencing sluggish YouTube player performance.

Posted via CB10
    Just ignore him.

Zee coolest flicking smartphone evah
    04-23-14 09:13 AM
    Have had my Z10 for about a year now. It seems to be the perfect phone.The Z10 is a good phone all around and performs flawlessly. Although I do like a QWERTY, my Z is quick to type/swipe on and with the word prediction it's excellent for emailing/texting.. and I would like to try out a Q10 sometime.(Just hope it's as satisfying as the Z10).
    Have had a few Berrys. This one is by far the best yet. Anyway cheers to all the BB folks out there,

John
    04-23-14 01:48 PM
    I am a serial phone changer. Get bored too quick and keep selling and buying phones - an expensive hobby.

I have even gone as far as importing a sharp aquos phone from Japan which only lasted me a month before I traded it for another phone...can't even remember which one...for a long time I was a die hard android fan.

Then I held the Nokia lumia 800 and loved the feel of the phone, did some research and found the n9. Got the n9 and loved it. The swipe OS had me hooked. Amoled screen was amazing. But it didn't have apps I needed so I moved again a few times. Even tried windows phone 8 on lumia 820 is it? I found the OS wasn't to my liking so moved again.

I got my first job and saw most my colleagues had blackberries (I had always hated on BlackBerry because os7 seemed so outdated in my eyes cause I was used to full touch screen and all customisable aspects of android - hooked to flashing roms almost daily) so I got a BlackBerry 9900. Actually really liked it. Got used to the keyboard and was loving it.

Started reading on crackberry and learned about bb10, which seemed heaven sent. A BlackBerry with good its great quality and a swipe based OS? I had to have it.

I followed progress and impatiently waited for release...z10 released but was out of my budget at first...so moved between cheaper androids for a while and luckily got a q10 in eBay quite cheap.

Took a lot of getting used to. But didn't like it. Found the touch screen was not responsive enough for some reason. And apps at the time were scarce and side loading was a pain.

Went to an s4, liked it except it felt plastic and cheap to me.

My friend got the htc one and I was so impressed by it but it was a difficult month financially so when I sold the s4 luckily car phone warehouse had an offer on z10 so got that instead.

I love my z10, had it only about 4 or 5 months now. But for the first 3 months I didn't even bother going on Engadget or other sites. I was happy. Didn't need to know what else is out there. Crackberry was my main go to site.

Update after update the z10 got better and better. I now have almost all apps I need. Plus some fun games.

But...I am now bored...not with the OS...but the phone itself...I want something made out of metal...slim..and good battery life...like the htc one or huawei ascend p6...lol...if only BlackBerry would license other manufacturers to use the OS on their own phones...now I'm thinking whether to get a used htc one and hope jolla sailfish is (swipe based) gets ported successfully to it...

Although I'm currently tempted by the lumia 925, good offers. And I had a play with wp8.1 in store seemed quite nice and multitasking isn't too bad...may end up regretting it though...actually I'm sure I will.

I've got the itch to change phones bad! Lol.

Sorry for writing such a long post - rarely post and just unloading my thoughts here

Posted via CB10
    niss63 and sibeans like this.
    04-23-14 03:35 PM
    So far so good. Got mine on March 26, 2013. First year, specifically the first two quarters were so so. It's now a lot better, the phone and OS is great so far. Don't see the need to switch to another phone yet.

Visit GTR Lifestyle @ C001247FA
    04-24-14 04:06 AM
    Still love my Z10 every OS update is promising and it just gets better.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 07:06 AM
    Love it. Don't know if I'll make a switch to the z30 or keep the Z10

Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1.2141
    04-24-14 07:11 AM
    I have had my z10 for a little over a year now and I am still happy with it.

In fact, I am even more happy with it today with the latest 10.2.1 update than when I bought it.

So, for other users with a z10 for at least a year, what do you think.

Posted via CB10
    I have had my Z10 for over a year and love it, a while back I got a Q10 and am enjoying it.

I got the update for the Q10 but have not gotten the one for my Z10. I put my simcard in but still n
    Update.
    04-24-14 08:41 AM
    9/10 give it. The only other phone I rather have or try us the Z30. Happy here.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 09:28 AM
    Yes, without hesitation. It's snappy, great screen, solid and reliable. I luckily have not had the battery and restart issues that others have experienced, but nevertheless I think it's a great phone.
    04-24-14 01:00 PM
    I am a serial phone changer. Get bored too quick and keep selling and buying phones - an expensive hobby.
    Glad I'm not the only one.
    04-24-14 01:01 PM
    Still like it would buy a Z30 now if I had to buy a new phone because of its amazing battery lifetime and USB OTG.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 01:05 PM
    Pretty much, the only thing I really want is the ability to theme.
    I own a N4 Android as a secondary device, if I haven't turned to it, means my Z10 just works for me. Sticking to my Z10. I do want a bigger screen so I'm contemplating waiting for a new Z device or buying the 30. Contract's over at the end of the year.
    04-24-14 01:29 PM
    Mine just had its first anniversary and is getting better with age. Love it and can't do without it

My wife and kids can't understand how this phone didn't have a torch future when I bought it but has one now. Lol.

Only gripe was the contact app but since the last update its been behaving quiet well with close to 5000 contacts in it now.

STL100-1 / 10.2.1.2141
    04-26-14 11:36 AM
    BB z10 still getting good response in India.. it's looks stunning in white colour... only cons is battery back up....

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 02:07 PM
143 ... 3456