I have had my z10 for a little over a year now and I am still happy with it.

In fact, I am even more happy with it today with the latest 10.2.1 update than when I bought it.

So, for other users with a z10 for at least a year, what do you think.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 08:19 AM
    Had it since was intro'd in USA and still like it a lot. No plans to switch.
    meltbox360 and tw1g_007 like this.
    04-19-14 08:20 AM
    Congrats, I hope it treats you right for many years to come.

I wish that I could have said that exact same thing with a single android product. However that's why I am now with bb, and wish I would have started out on the darkside. Never mind the OS, just the quality of the products seems to blow other manufacturers away.
    acovey and anon(4185604) like this.
    04-19-14 08:58 AM
    My one year with the Z10 won't hit until the first of June, but I am very pleased with the device. The OS updates have been timely (at least the leaks were fast and furious) and the phone is rock solid. I love the fast browsing (beats everyone else in my family who have various iPhones. I only mention that because they tease me about my BlackBerry and not being able to Facetime them.) and the smoothness of the phone. It works. It keeps me productive. I can do things quickly and efficiently which means more productivity in less time. More time to enjoy the finer things in life like wife, family, grandkids, baseball and friends.
    CMcRob and Azensun like this.
    04-19-14 09:05 AM
    I have had the Z10 for a year. Liked it enough that I bought three more. Good phone.

But now I've switched over to the Z30 - Should've done this a long time ago. This phone is amazing.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 09:11 AM
    Also in for a year. Although I have been using a Q as daily driver for the last few months. Not because I dislike the Z but because I just wanted to try the keyboard so badly.

The Z is a great device. Definetly one of the best phones out there, productivity wise, in my opinion. Battery life has always been more then acceptable for me.

I do agree that the phone has become better and better in the updates over the year.

Posted via CB10
    tagumcity likes this.
    04-19-14 09:11 AM
    I've had mine for a little over a year now and I still love it especially now that it has 10.2.1! With that said, I'm thinking about the Z30 as well. Love the 10, but I'd like a slightly larger screen!

Posted via CB10
    acovey likes this.
    04-19-14 12:00 PM
    Still in love with

zee coolest flicking smartphone evah
    04-19-14 12:08 PM
    Still like it! As others said, the updates have made it an even better phone than when I bought it.

Posted via CB10
    baspeed likes this.
    04-19-14 12:13 PM
    Love my Z10. Contemplated moves to Q10 and Z30 at various stages but delighted I kept my Z10.

My wife moved from an iPhone to a Z10 and she's thrilled with it. BBM between BB10 devices is outstanding.

Hopefully BlackBerry will update the Z10 keeping the screen size and general design but upgrading components.

Posted via CB10
    meltbox360 likes this.
    04-19-14 12:15 PM
    I have been happy with my Z10, with 10.2.1 it has turned into a totally different phone in a great way. Now I LOVE this phone!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 12:35 PM
    Absolutely. The app gap is real, but for my purposes this is a great tool. Its fast, well organized, sharp looking, durable and a ton of fun to use. I've no interest in switching. I truly think that it was just too different from the other phones in the market to be adopted. People just aren't willing to try something this radically different.

Posted via CB10
    JREwing likes this.
    04-19-14 12:39 PM
    I decided to go with the Z10 instead of the iPhone5s in November. The sale price of $199, a trade in for my iPhone4 for $118 from ATT and the .1025 leak sealed the deal for me. I'd been reading on it for most of 2013. I love the phone. A big Mugar battery and I don't hesitate to do anything on it all day and still have power at midnight. Love the Hub. I even got Hub++ to work.

The downside is the app gap is still there. I can't use a couple apps I want at all, some are sketchy (WWF) and others that I really wanted (Open Table) are web openers. On the plus side, BBC News has an android port that is flawless. CNN isn't great on my iPhone, so no loss there. I wonder why BB can't make a change to the runtime that when the program calls for a google play item, a substitute BB item is called. The dev could get his money from there too. Just a thought.
    04-19-14 12:59 PM
    Have the Z10 for over a year now... really happy with it..
    The OS has been rapidly evolving into one of the fastest operating systems in the market. The swipe keyboard did the trick!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 01:06 PM
    Very happy with the phone. Only thorn is the battery life. Hardly get 6 hours out of it. Contemplating to move to Z30. Beside the battery, it is perfect!

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2141

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 01:11 PM
    Yep. I've had the Z10 for over a year now and I'm loving it and 10.2.1. I have no plans to go to any other device. I like checking them out when they come out but each time it makes me realize how happy I am with my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 01:21 PM
    I purchased the Z10 when it first came out last year and liked it a lot. Along the way I went astray and went to an iPhone 5.

Now I'm glad to say I'm back. What a great phone to go along with a seamless OS. Battery has been great since the AT&T 10.2 update.

When I miss the keyboard experience I pull out my trusty Q10... but the Z is truly an awesome device.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 01:35 PM
    I only have my Z10s for less than a year but I am very happy with them. I'm fortunate enough to have bought them when the 10.2.1 versions were already out and loaded my phones with the newest ones as soon as I got home with them. (the only time I used the old os was to boot them up).

I am very happy with them. I started using BlackBerry about six years ago and never looked at another platform. Aside from the battery life, for which I always have a spare for each phone, I have had zero problems.

What happens in Vegas...
    04-19-14 01:40 PM
    I have my Z10 since day 1 in Canada which was Feb 5th 2013. It's totally awesome, totally reliable and I enjoy every minute I have it in my hands.
    It is unfathomable how RIM geniuses created the best smartphone in the world but completely failed to market it.

Posted via CB10
    Blomsternisse likes this.
    04-19-14 01:58 PM
    Had the z10 since the first day in the UK also. It's been a bumpy ride up until this point but I am happy I got it. I wish the battery life was better however as I do have to be careful what i do with my phone throughout the day depending on how many hours I'm out.

I bought a spare battery and charger but it broke within two months so I didn't end up getting another, but it was very very useful while I had it.

Apps don't really annoy me as I've never really been an app/gamer on my phone.. the OS makes me love this phone!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 03:04 PM
    Also hit one year with my Z10. Very happy with it and although it is not perfect, so far I have had little to no phone envy for anything else.

Only wish there were native banking (USA) apps (as opposed to android sideloads) for doing check deposits.

Posted via CB10
    CMcRob likes this.
    04-19-14 03:12 PM
    It's been just over a year for me with my Z10 and I am loving it. It is my daily driver and is hooked to my companies BES server. The 10.2.1 update has been great and I am always looking forward to what BlackBerry has in store for us next. Unlike other OS's, this one has had 3 major updates in less than a year....amazing support by a company that is listening to its users
    acovey likes this.
    04-19-14 03:19 PM
    Love my Z10STL100-2, bought it when it first came out and cost of �470 sim free you can pick one up for �149 sim free. So I got one for my 74 year old Dad and I can tell you screen share has been a God send when he gets a bit lost. )

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2234
    04-19-14 03:23 PM
    I am never happy, but at least the phone has never disappointed me through any fault of its own. Carrier-specific restrictions are my only quibble.
    04-19-14 03:33 PM
    Yeahh I'm still in love with my Q10 ...like the Z10, too. got 2 friends that bought it after I bought my Q10!!

Posted via Q10Bold
    04-19-14 03:47 PM
143 123 ...