| | 02-23-2013, 09:03 AM Thread Author #1
1 week in, and I can't find a thing to complain about - I LOVE MY Z10
In all honesty, I can't find much to complain about on my Z10, I am so happy with my decision to exchange my 9810 for this device....and that to me is the litmus test. I am thrilled with the decision I made and have ZERO regrets.
After the obligitory couple days to get used to it, I love the UI. Its liquid smooth, fast, stable. There are sooooo many apps, find myself uploading apps I would never have before just to give them a try LOL. My battery life goes all day (took a few days to get that way thou ....that was strange admittedly). I can type like a monster on this thing, making my old qwerty seem slow!
Some of the "reviews" say there are no reasons to switch from other competing devices, but here is a list of things I think set this device apart:
1) UI (Peek, Flow, Hub....etc): A+
2) Keyboard: predictive text, swipe to delete, large keys with frets (can't miss): A+
3) Camera: Fun as ****, looks great to me (not sure what all the fuss is about): A
4) Battery life: I go all damn day, with fuel left in the tank: A
5) Apps: growing everyday: C+ << It's going ot get there
I honestly can say I LOVE this phone. Haters gonna Hate, but I want to stand up and clap.
Bravo Blackberry, well done .....well done indeed and THANK YOU