I've been having some trouble with the browser on my Blackberry Bold 9930. This started when I tried to access ebay, which told me that the device is no longer supported. I then tried downloading the ebay app from the Blackberry website, which told me that I need to have cookies enabled to access. I do have cookies enabled though so I'm not sure what it's talking about. I haven't had any trouble with any of the other sites I accessed like facebook, youtube, google, etc. I was told I need a BIS by someone from the blackberry support forums, but other then thoroughly explaining what the acronym stands for I got no information on how it would or even if it would solve my problem

It's an unlocked verizon Blackberry Bold 9930 and my carrier is Puretalk USA (GSM)
    05-18-16 10:19 AM
    Please....just contact your carrier or SIM card operator and buy a BIS package.
    Last edited by bhoqeem; 05-18-16 at 01:31 PM.
    05-18-16 12:22 PM
    broke college student =/ I have a ten dollar plan and just want to use wifi. I heard I can use wifi on opera mini, but I can't download anything for some reason. How do I do this?
    05-18-16 02:20 PM