I have been breaking my head with this for the past two months.

I live in India.

The problem I am facing is that I'm unable to purchase any app from BlackBerry world. If I use a credit/debit card, it gives me a AW10006c error. I thought this was due to the added security layer used by debit/credit cards in India. For Visa, it is "Verified by Visa" & for Mastercard it is "Mastercard secure code".

So then I used PayPal, it again threw some other error.

I first thought it's an error due to my debit card. So I switched to HDFC credit card. It threw the same error. So tried my Standard Charted credit card. The same error again.

I can confirm that the cards are working perfectly fine. In fact, the cards are getting debited GBP1 each time I add it to my account after removing it. The same GBP1 gets refunded after a while. If I'm not wrong, that is how they verify if the card is working or not.

After successful addition of the card, when trying to purchase any paid app, it throws the AW10006c error.

Later, I felt the error could be because of the 10.3.0.700 SDK os.
    So, I switched to a clean install of 10.2.1 official and tried all the above steps. Same error codes.
    Then I tried to use my BlackBerry ID on another device (from Z10 to Q10). Same errors.

I made my friend try on his Z10 with his BlackBerry ID and his HDFC credit card and same error again.

I'm at my wits end now. I can't think of any more combination of tricks to try.

The apps I wanna buy are
    1. Usage Pro (Sasha Kanthan)
    2. Hub++ (Devcellent Solutions Inc)
    And a few BBM sticker packs.

So, either the developers of these apps or someone here at CB help me with what I should do next. Or at least give me an email address to report my problem to someone responsible at BlackBerry Service Support.

Unable to Purchase in BlackBerry world (Long Post)-img_20140820_002500.png

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 02:19 PM
    Login to your BBID online through BlackBerry World and add the payment methods that way. It's one way to get around the error. I'd show you better but BBW is down right now.
    08-19-14 03:19 PM
    Thanks for looking into this bla1ze.

To be clear, you want me to go to the desktop version on BlackBerry world and add the payment method through there after having logged in using my BBID. Right?
    I will do that as soon as the scheduled maintenance of BlackBerry world is over.

*fingers crossed* hoping the scheduled maintenance may fix this error for me.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 04:09 PM
    To be clear, you want me to go to the desktop version on BlackBerry world and add the payment method through there after having logged in using my BBID. Right?
    That is correct. I was having issues with PayPal and CC the other day where my device wouldn't accept ANY of it however, the online version of BlackBerry World took it no problem and as such, the settings filtered over to my device.
    08-19-14 06:37 PM
    It again throws me back the same AW10006c error.
    Tried through the web portal of BlackBerry world.
    The card gets added. But when I click on purchase of the app through phone, the next page with order details come up. I click 'purchase' and the error comes after a few seconds.

That is correct. I was having issues with PayPal and CC the other day where my device wouldn't accept ANY of it however, the online version of BlackBerry World took it no problem and as such, the settings filtered over to my device.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 08:45 PM
    I have sent out an email to [email protected] stating the same problem. Is this email address correct? Can someone verify?
    Or is there some other address that I should be emailing to?

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 10:37 PM
    @cycle_wala I can confirm this issue. I've tried my hdfc bank credit card as well as my PayPal account. None of them are working on BlackBerry World. Random error codes like yours. We're you able to find a fix?

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 11:02 AM