- CrackBerry User
- 86 Posts
Telus charge-to-phone-bill payment option disappeared on my BlackBerry World
Is it just me? I only purchase a couple of apps every month, Is there a limit? I am wondering if anyone else is having the same issue, the only options available are PayPal or credit card =[
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Genius
06-09-13, 12:36 PM #2
- 1,526 Posts
When did it happen? Is it still happening?
My charge to carrier option is still there. So maybe its related to your carrier? Maybe they have a soft limit or something to avoid people complaining about "unexpected charges" on their billings.
- CrackBerry Newbie
06-13-13, 11:08 PM #4
- 6 Posts
I have the same issue. Tried to buy a song worth $1.29. The telus rep said to try choosing credit card as payment choice, then switch back to service provider. I did, the payment option is frozen, even after two reboots The person at telus then said that it there is nothing they can do and I should call blackberry direct...blackberry wouldn't help me and said to call telus back and get them to help me. Bell & Samsung are looking better everyday!!
- By Noodelz in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 5Last Post: 01-08-14, 08:10 AM
- By thebest1877 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-21-09, 04:07 PM
- By JustinnJERK in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 17Last Post: 06-11-09, 10:47 PM
- By JustinnJERK in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 17Last Post: 06-11-09, 10:47 PM
- By Scrubbybubbles in forum T-MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-09, 11:31 PM