I bought Monument's Men and some other movies from appworld, but can't get the subtitles to work. I've tried some of the other free video players, but they won't play the appworld licensed videos. Before buying a different video player has anyone gotten the subtitles to work with appworld purchased videos either the default player or a paid app?
    05-24-14 09:30 PM
    I bought Monument's Men and some other movies from appworld, but can't get the subtitles to work. I've tried some of the other free video players, but they won't play the appworld licensed videos. Before buying a different video player has anyone gotten the subtitles to work with appworld purchased videos either the default player or a paid app?
    I think appworld videos can only be played in the native player. And I'm not sure that the native player supports subtitles.

You might contact bbworld for more info.

https://consumersupport.webapps.blac...rce/main?ln=en
    05-25-14 10:30 AM
    I'm having the same issue. BlackBerry World shows various movies feature closed captions, and I have tried all the various cc streams, but cannot get the captions to work.
    05-25-14 07:36 PM
    That link is for a refund, it doesn't even have a field for describing why you want a refund. It's not about the money it was $.99 I just think its stupid for blackberry to sell a product that can only be played with their player because of the license, but is incapable of playing it properly. No wonder why they don't even ask why you want a refund. The worst part is the subtitle file is in the folder with the movie so if you could strip the DRM it would work with other players, but since its not compatible with any other players you can't use any DRM stripping software.
    05-27-14 01:20 PM