Is anyone else still getting the "License expired" error (see attached) when downloading certain movies, or is it just me?

I tried to purchase "Blue Jasmine" for $1, but received the error a few megabytes into the download. Trying to "repurchase" repeats the error, even though it charged me the dollar and now shows in my purchases list.

I searched the forum and saw this was once a common problem. I also saw it was fixed for people downloading "American Hustle," so I tried that too... and still get the same error.

Is it just me? Is there a permanent fix in the works (some problems were reported many months ago)?
    "License Expired" error when downloading movies-img_20140503_232601.png

Posted via CB10
    05-04-14 08:51 AM
    I get the same thing. I have been trying to download "Moneyball" for over a month and still get this error. I just bought "True Grit" and I am getting the same error. Very annoying!

Posted via CB10
    05-04-14 10:34 AM
    Major issue with the movies licence. A few threads about it. Every time you update you have to relicensed and also if the film is no longer available or the original licence period expired you lose the movie. Do what many are doing and find another source for movies.

Steve/Boanerges Performance
    05-08-14 02:05 PM
    It's a shame. I have almost 20 movies that worked fine and two that won't download. You are right though, it's time to stop downloading them. The customer service is horrible. There is absolutely no reply. I have seen all the threads on this and overall it's the same story.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 04:40 PM
    The odd thing is the downloads just magically started working again a few days ago. I was able to download the two movies which had failed previously, and two more I purchased later.

No idea what changed, but it wasn't anything I changed at my end.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 05:42 PM
    I had that Same thing happen with one of mine several weeks ago which is why I continue to try many times a day with the couple that have been failing. I wonder if their servers can't handle it???

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 06:57 PM
    Please complete and submit the form here: https://consumersupport.webapps.blac...rce/main?ln=en

You will receive a personal response via email, even if your inquiry is not about refunds.
    05-09-14 07:24 AM
    Thanks, I tried your link but oddly enough it won't accept my PIN in the form. It says it is invalid. Not sure what to do because it is right, it is the only one I have.

Oh, well...

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 08:55 AM