I reinstalled the OS via BlackBerry link and after setting my Z30 I am having issues with BlackBerry World. It's not loading up properly. When it opens all I see are the names of the games, apps and not its pics, but I can download applications and stuff. I have done the hard reset and even restarted the cell. Nothing. How can I fix the issue? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 08:46 AM
    Did you restore settings from a backup after reloading the OS? Sometimes this can cause problems.

Try going into BBW, pulling down from the top, settings, general , and selecting refresh BBW. Not sure if it will work in this case. If not, you may need to reload again and not restore settings, just reconfiguring the device from scratch.
    05-25-15 09:01 AM
    Did you restore settings from a backup after reloading the OS? Sometimes this can cause problems.

Try going into BBW, pulling down from the top, settings, general , and selecting refresh BBW. Not sure if it will work in this case. If not, you may need to reload again and not restore settings, just reconfiguring the device from scratch.
    I got it, thank you

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mabbasr; 05-29-15 at 01:18 AM.
    05-26-15 02:56 AM