Hi

I'm a little confused. Daughter had a BB 9300, now got rid, also had a Playbook which still have. However we used her email etc to sign up BB world on both and buy apps.

I didn't realise but my email is also registered to a BB ID. Basically now what I want to do is change the the BB ID etc that was on daughters account to mine, so I can still have the apps we bought, there's none bought on the email I had.

So can I merge them into one account? What can I do to still have the apps we bought? I tried to change the daughters to my email but won't let me as its obviously still registered to another BB ID.

Hope this makes since! I think we are going to keep the playbook as a "spare" as its not worth much now (maybe �70 for a 64Gb - would rather keep think), and its a decent little tablet so thought I'd just keep it, get it registered under me, keep the games/apps bought etc

Thanks
    09-08-13 01:25 PM
    Hi

I'm a little confused. Daughter had a BB 9300, now got rid, also had a Playbook which still have. However we used her email etc to sign up BB world on both and buy apps.

I didn't realise but my email is also registered to a BB ID. Basically now what I want to do is change the the BB ID etc that was on daughters account to mine, so I can still have the apps we bought, there's none bought on the email I had.

So can I merge them into one account? What can I do to still have the apps we bought? I tried to change the daughters to my email but won't let me as its obviously still registered to another BB ID.

Hope this makes since! I think we are going to keep the playbook as a "spare" as its not worth much now (maybe �70 for a 64Gb - would rather keep think), and its a decent little tablet so thought I'd just keep it, get it registered under me, keep the games/apps bought etc

Thanks
    You will have to security wipe the device and put your Old BB Id during setup
    09-08-13 02:08 PM
    Hi

Thanks
    Not possible. You can use that ID account but you will lose access to anything you purchased or downloaded on your ID, same thing if you change back to your ID, you will lose anything downloaded on her ID.
    09-08-13 02:25 PM
    You will have to security wipe the device and put your Old BB Id during setup
    Not possible. You can use that ID account but you will lose access to anything you purchased or downloaded on your ID, same thing if you change back to your ID, you will lose anything downloaded on her ID.
    Don't really want to security wipe and start again

So how Cn I see if I bought anything on the other BB ID now? I've logged into daughters on playbook, but can't see how to log out to have a look on my BB ID? Must be a way?

If I don't find anything that I bought on my BB ID then I'll change that email to another one, then log back into daughters and change it to my email. But how Cn I log into mine and have a look at purchase history?

Thanks
    09-08-13 03:15 PM
    Log in using your computer @ blackberry world. use each ID and write down if need be the apps purchased.
    09-08-13 03:46 PM