Can I use the BlackBerry ID on 2 phones?
My wife is using her new Z10 on wifi only to see if she can get used to the keyboard. I want to upgrade her apps, etc. But her BlackBerry ID is also being used on her torch... can I sign in with the same ID on her Z10?
Posted via CB10
- 03-29-13, 12:36 PM #2
Well seeing that it's her BB ID, you can. However, it would transfer from the torch to the Z10 (would ask you). It would detect you are changing to a new device and ask you if you want make that device the one you want the ID linked to. i.e you cannot use the ID on both devices simultaneously if that's what you were wondering.
- By Emma Watson in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 16Last Post: 11-28-12, 01:33 AM
- By mrslee27sc in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-09, 03:28 PM
- By bgrlqn in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 05-30-09, 04:22 PM
- By Vossmg in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-09, 07:26 PM
- By badlamb in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-09, 09:47 AM