Dear CB Community

I have just realised that there are one or two features missing from our BlackBerry 10 Adobe application.
    One specifically is the (tick) feature.

Now within BlackBerry App World, at times we the clients are given the option to contact the DERV to our apps for help.

Well on clicking for help, I was brought here (in pic below)

BlackBerry World Apps Channel-img_20150204_224959.png

Where I found no direct help but an idea to click on "Quick Links" which brought me to (pic below)

BlackBerry World Apps Channel-img_20150204_225159.png

And this is my offer of help from BlackBerry World Apps (Pic below)

BlackBerry World Apps Channel-img_20150204_225257.png

Notice you cannot get phone help, "Ask Online" only answers for refund subjects and the least choices for help is a "Self Help" feature.

Then, I have our BBM Chancel

Where not even an acknowledgement of my existence is relevant, my first contact using BBM Channel with BBWA on the 08/09/2014 and my last on the 08/12/2014 (pic below)

BlackBerry World Apps Channel-img_20150204_231043.png

Please look into the last pic closely to confirm the dates of my submissions, and by all means read what I sent.
    It's not personal.

Is it because I don't make enough money that I would possibly spend in my company or enterprises?

If I went to our Dear, BlackBerry Community Support Forum. It would not be the place to require the help that our dear BlackBerry DERV should offer and am sure I would be told the same in the forum, considering the application is "Native".

I ask Please, where can I ask a request to make things better, not just for me. But for all of BlackBerry internal and external?

jtvberry
    02-04-15 05:20 PM
    Soo... You wanted help for the Adobe app took a very wrong turn and ended up on a channel that is NOT managed by BlackBerry.

Shout @BlackBerryHelp on twitter, or the BlackBerry Support Forums. Beta Zone is a good place to post issues.

PS: What's a derv? Is it the same as a herp derp?
    jtv1 likes this.
    02-04-15 06:39 PM
    Soo... You wanted help for the Adobe app took a very wrong turn and ended up on a channel that is NOT managed by BlackBerry.

Shout @BlackBerryHelp on twitter, or the BlackBerry Support Forums. Beta Zone is a good place to post issues.

PS: What's a derv? Is it the same as a herp derp?
    Dear diegonei

You made me laugh with the "Soo" Lol

I think I did mention, our dear BlackBerry Community Support Forum, how it would be unfair to labour our well learned guides there.
    As am sure their limited with directions only without any options for the builds of any apps.

But you really high it on the head when you mentioned that our "BBM Channel" is not maned and this leads me to the thought of.
    Who decided to create an interface that is no use to company and clients, and how much $,� were wasted.

I have once been directed for a few days via twitter which is yet to be completed.

I will heed your directions and head to our twitter.

Oh a "DERV" = Computer Application Designer

jtvberry
    02-04-15 07:41 PM
    I'd still try the support forums, since they are officially a support channel. Crackberry.com isn't. You will never get a BlackBerry rep, dev or support here, while it could happen there.

I don't follow the $ comment. That channel has nothing to do with BlackBerry. Naming it BBM World does not make it an official channel.

Posted via CB10
    jtv1 likes this.
    02-04-15 08:54 PM
    Oh, on the $, � sign, was my expression, saying I would not get support unless I was in an enterprise using BlackBerry and possibly using BES12.

What I don't looking for was to ask if if the DERV were able to add to the features in the application which supports in the community had no control over and I must add that in the 4-5 years I have had my account at our BlackBerry Community Support Forum, I have never seen a subject being escalated to BlackBerry, which I am very surprised to hear.

But I must say, I never received my devices from BlackBerry but through my provider/carrier, whom I am often directed to.

I will try at our BlackBerry Help on twitter though.

jtvberry
    02-05-15 03:33 AM
    If you make enough noise/provide enough info on the issue, it gets their attention.

Since your particular issue is not a bug but a missing feature, I still recommend Beta Zone.

For all other stuff, forums and twitter.

PS: On the "Soo", I mostly type as I think. Makes for a more organic feeling, doesn't it?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by diegonei; 02-05-15 at 08:47 AM.
    jtv1 likes this.
    02-05-15 08:27 AM
    If you make enough noise/provide enough info on the issue, it gets their attention.

Since your particular issue is not a bug but a missing feature, I still recommend Beta Zone.

For all other stuff, forums and twitter.

PS: On the "Soo", I mostly type as I think. Makes for a more organic feeling, doesn't it?

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry Beta Zone

I would of never seen this as an option for feature request on an application, particularly for one that is not Available or Eligible, but if my request can be heard they that would be wonderful.

It's just that I have seen other clients submit request and complaints about items that either don't belong in certain discussions, and they have been quickly told.
    I myself have done a bit of telling, or should I say directing.

But thanks for that direction diegonei (y)

jtvberry
    diegonei likes this.
    02-05-15 11:18 AM