Every since I bought this first BlackBerry device of mine, and started using BlackBerry World, I'm facing this weird issue, or is it maybe not issue at all...
    The thing is, many of my app reviews are not showing in BB World, or if they show up, they disappear very quickly afterwards. First I thought that there is someone censuring some of my negative reviews, but then I found out that some of my 5-stars positive reviews are also not showing up in app review section. Is anybody else experiencing this issue? Do you ever check your reviews after you post them? Who is in control of app reviews, app developers or BB World stuff? Whatever the deal is, it's very unprofessional I have to say...
    In 4 years of actively using Android, I left like dozens of negative reviews in Play Store, many of them being 2 or 3 stars reviews, and I never saw any of them being censored or something. What's more, I very often got replies about the things I was criticizing in my reviews.
    Compared to that, BB World seems a little bit messed up and lifeless regarding communication with devs.

If developers are having control over app reviews in BB World (which I don't want to believe) then it's beyond terrible.
    If it's not about that, then where are my reviews disappearing? Also, I know they are POSTED, because I no longer see the +review icon on the bottom of screen for that given apps, which is shown only if you haven't left the review for an app.
    09-01-14 12:22 PM
    If developers are having control over app reviews in BB World (which I don't want to believe) then it's beyond terrible.
    They do. Always have. They can request approval or denial of reviews. However, your reviews disappearing immed. is not a case of them deleting them, they often take a while to show up for yourself after entry. Your best look at it would be to go back to something you reviewed say... a week ago.. and see if your review is there.
    3ldi5 likes this.
    09-01-14 01:59 PM
    They do. Always have.
    I didn't really expect this to be true. So basically, you can "censure" every review you don't like for some reason. Even if it's perfectly well and politely written, with no blabbering of any kind, with deep-through explainations and stuff...
    09-01-14 02:13 PM
    I didn't really expect this to be true. So basically, you can "censure" every review you don't like for some reason. Even if it's perfectly well and politely written, with no blabbering of any kind, with deep-through explainations and stuff...
    Yes. Though it's not entirely up to the vendor. It does have to be approved but honestly, there is very little push back.

BB World Disappearing Reviews, Issue Or Censure?-screenshot-2014-09-01-16.39.11.png
    09-01-14 02:40 PM
    I understand this, but none of my reviews is some two or three words of nonesense like, "wow amazing app", or "this is terrible", with no additional feedback. I'm always trying to express my experience with given app in as much as possible details, and then when you see it being "gone with the wind", it's not a nice feeling, at all...
    But I'll wait then, maybe some of them will show up eventually.
    Thanks for insight on this matter.
    09-01-14 02:49 PM