I've tried everything to delete the app "Pacemaker".
    I've tried to uninstall and delete thru App World which kept giving me the error "Failed to uninstall Pacemaker for BlackBerry Z10".
    I then deleted it thru the home screen by pressing and holding till the X showed up, which surprisingly worked.

Now, I've restarted the device numerous times but the app keeps showing up in my updates tab in App World!! It's nowhere else, not in Installed or Available, just in Updates. I tried deleting it from there and get that frustrating error message again.

I'm at a loss here. Anyone have this problem before? Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 04:31 AM
    Hi ma_mirz and welcome to the CrackBerry forums !

something obviously went wrong ... A partial deletion is - probably - the reason why you can see the update.
    I'd be tempted to install it again and then delete it using the desktop long press + bin icon method.
    Then, in the BBWorld/My world available tab, you should be able to hit and hold the download arrow, then the Cloud with an "x" icon in the contextual menu.

Let us know,

Cheers,
    SF
    02-02-14 07:33 AM
    Have you tried seeing if it shows up in the device monitor? Should be allowed to delete it from there if it shows up

You could also try hooking up to a pc, launching the Chrome extension and see if you can delete it from there

Refreshing BlackBerry World could do the trick too (Swipe down in BlackBerry World > Settings > General Settings > Refresh BlackBerry World)

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    02-02-14 08:03 AM
    I'd re-install it, the delete it via the Device Monitor. I've found that to be the cleanest delete, including installed Android apps from apk's.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    02-02-14 12:03 PM
    Thank you all for the quick response.
    I haven't tried all the suggestions out except the App World refresh, which worked!
    Thanks again for the help!

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 03:23 PM