Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by babygirl04041961 View Post
    I have had my Blackberry 9700 for two weeks and today I called AT&T and ask for my unlock code and they ask me a few questions and told me they could not be sure I would always have service in all areas if they gave me the code to unlock code I said that is fine and they gave me the code and walked me through unlocking the phone
    I should call them again then. What did you tell them the reason for you asking the unlock code?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by hp215 View Post
    I should call them again then. What did you tell them the reason for you asking the unlock code?
    if you don't want to wait, contact me for unlocking your mobile phone INSTANTLY

BR

datastore
    UNLOCK by IMEI:
    IPHONE MOVISTAR | HTC | SE XPERIA X1 | MOTOROLA | LG | BLACKBERRY
    SAMSUNG | SONY ERICSSON | NOKIA MOVISTAR - ORANGE
    PAYPAL - VISA - MASTERCARD -WESTERN UNION
    Email: gsmbrands@gmail.com
    BUY SAFE - CHECK MY REPUTATION
    Unlocking Partner

Global Posts
    4,395 Global Posts
    PIN
    288A56CA-Feel free to add us!

Quote Originally Posted by hp215 View Post
    Which provider are you with? some will not release the codes even if you have an account with them.
    CellUnlock.net Team|www.cellunlock.net
    Your #1 Source to Unlock your Phone Remotely by Code!
    Unlock iPhone, Blackberry, Samsung, HTC and More Remotely 100% Guaranteed & Lowest Price Guaranteed!
    Use coupon crackb50 and get 50% Discount on Most of our Unlocking Services!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default No joy. Has something changed?

I've now called AT&T customer support 4 different times. The last time I escalated to a Supervisor. Each person has told me the same thing. The Bold 9700 is "not eligible" for an unlock code. Because it's a model exclusive to AT&T they don't even have an unlock code to give out if they wanted to! I've tried polite, I've tried irate, I've told them flat out that they're lying, but they all stick to the same story. My 2 year contract is long past complete, and my account is current, so what's going on? I shouldn't have to pay some internet unlocker for a phone I've owned so long.

Any ideas?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,221 Global Posts

AT&T is under no obligation to give you the unlocking code.

Just go into the unlocking forums and contact one of the unlocking service providers there. There are plenty of low cost (and sometimes no cost) options.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts

Default Unlocking bold 9700 from AT&T

Quote Originally Posted by thunderlevin View Post
    I've now called AT&T customer support 4 different times. The last time I escalated to a Supervisor. Each person has told me the same thing. The Bold 9700 is "not eligible" for an unlock code. Because it's a model exclusive to AT&T they don't even have an unlock code to give out if they wanted to! I've tried polite, I've tried irate, I've told them flat out that they're lying, but they all stick to the same story. My 2 year contract is long past complete, and my account is current, so what's going on? I shouldn't have to pay some internet unlocker for a phone I've owned so long.

Any ideas?
    If they won't help you then that's your only option.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12