CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question Unlocked Curve 9300 (3G) Problems

Hi everyone,

I unlocked my BlackBerry 9300 (3G) yesterday from the T-Mobile Network (UK) last night, and its seems to have worked as in the SIM Card Menu all the securities have been disabled and I inserted an Orange Sim Card and it connected to the network with 3G Coverage. However when I inserted my Network 3 Sim card it kept saying either SIM Card Rejected or Phone Not Allowed MM6 and Network 3 is the network I want to join. Then when I inserted my original T-Mobile SIM card into the phone it connects but I cannot access the internet or BBM. Can you please help me with this problem and its driving me up the wall, been trying all night to fix it.

Ben
    CrackBerry Abuser

NO offence to them, but T-Mobile are horrible. I had similar problems with Vodafone, and they wouldn't help me, they kept talking to me as if I knew what I was doing. I advise you go to O2, as most people go there nowadays for BlackBerries & iPhones as they're the easiest manage, and they have staff who actually know what they're talking about. You should do what I did. Go in O2, ask for a sim card with BlackBerry Bolt On (their way of giving you BlackBerry Internet Service. Which is BBM and using the internet without wifi). My BlackBerry 9320 works fine now.
    Josh - Curve 9320 & PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Enthusiast - CrackBerry Addict - PlayBook Sideloader
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    190 Global Posts

T-Mobile and Orange are now part of the same network, so essentially both SIM cards are being recognised as the same thing. Even if the phone was still locked, both of these SIM cards should have been able to work.

However, the problem with the Three SIM card and all of your locks being disabled is a concern. "Not Allowed MM6" has caused a ton of confusion online, with BlackBerry support even having trouble helping customers with it. It was suggested that it means a block - but obviously with your original network working, it couldn't be that.

I would suggest attempting a SIM card in the phone that isn't from Orange/T-Mobile or Three, something like Vodafone or O2, and then test to see if they can make or receive a call. These SIM cards can be ordered for free if you need to - then just activate them and attempt to receive a call to avoid having to top them up ; )
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,490 Global Posts

Default Unlocked Curve 9300 (3G) Problems

Usually a new SIM card will fix the issue.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts

your blackberry is on black list, blocked your IMEI. if you have fiscal note, call to your carrier and get to unblock your imei