- CrackBerry Newbie
- 3 Posts
Unlocked 9900 WIFI stopped working
I just unlocked my Bold 9900 and the WiFi stopped working. I went in the settings and deleted my WiFi info and re-entered everything but it still does not work. I am using Opera mini as the browser and the BB Browser and it says "Unable to Connect" The connection and network shows up on my phone but it will not allow me to connect. Does anyone know what can be done to fix this?
- 12-19-2012, 08:31 AM #7
Go into Manage Connections and look whether the phone is connected to your WiFi access point (checkmark and and SSID name). It should also show the SSID of the connected WiFi on your home screen.
If it is connected to WiFi look to see whether the WiFi indicator on your home screen shows you have access to BB data (goes from grey to bright white). If you're not sure, go into WiFi diagnostics (Manage Connections/Wifi network/<menu button>/Troubleshoot/Wifi Diagnostics and check there.<a href="http://www.galatis.de/starboard.php?d=5518"><!-- Something special for the spammers --></a>
CrackBerry... where only Stupid People fight about Smart Phones
- By blueeyelabs in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2010, 03:44 AM
- By blueeyelabs in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2010, 03:44 AM
- By Conksss in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2009, 05:16 PM
- By cdsoundtr in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2009, 05:50 PM
- By JD19 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 01-20-2009, 08:14 AM