1) Input a non accepted simcard in the phone (any simcard not from the original carrier of the phone)
2) Blackberry will display Your current Simcard requires an unlock code. Would you like to unlock it?
3) Enter yes and phone will say Enter Network MEP code (255 left)
4) Input the unlock code we sent to you via email and click Okay
5) Phone will display Code accepted
Feel free to contact us for any question. If you want to unlock this phone for free we can work out something for you also.
CrackBerry is in no way Affiliated with BlackBerry. We take pride in our unbiased content, however do occasionally receive free products from vendors that we review or discuss. For more info click here.