Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

+1 for horrible customer service.. More like HORRENDOUS... they sent me the wrong code for my Z10.. tried it and it didn't work, then they asked me to try the first 8 digits and that also did not work. They asked for a video proof of it not working so I used the full digits and sent it back to them, they replied saying I need to make another video showing that the first 8 digits didn't work. WTF is this?? I'm now at 4 attempts remaining and they are just toying with me and refusing to refund me..

Before someone asks..the order number is 240403
    CrackBerry User

Haha, at least you've gotten a reply! Upon submitting my order, I sent them and email advising of the code I received from other suppliers that did not work. They sent me the same code a few days later. One week goes by between me trying to contact them through email and phone, nothing. Finally submitted a message through paypal and they decide to respond asking for video evidence (despite me giving them the same code in the first place). No problem though, I sent the video showing all the different attempts I've done. Now its been another week and they've yet to respond to my messages again...

Order number 134268.

EDIT: holding off on a paypal dispute for now as I've seen above they are slow to respond but this is getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by madrid_kanye View Post
    +1 for horrible customer service.. More like HORRENDOUS... they sent me the wrong code for my Z10.. tried it and it didn't work, then they asked me to try the first 8 digits and that also did not work. They asked for a video proof of it not working so I used the full digits and sent it back to them, they replied saying I need to make another video showing that the first 8 digits didn't work. WTF is this?? I'm now at 4 attempts remaining and they are just toying with me and refusing to refund me..

Before someone asks..the order number is 240403
    Banned

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

nothing short of theft

Quote Originally Posted by jwei View Post
    Haha, at least you've gotten a reply! Upon submitting my order, I sent them and email advising of the code I received from other suppliers that did not work. They sent me the same code a few days later. One week goes by between me trying to contact them through email and phone, nothing. Finally submitted a message through paypal and they decide to respond asking for video evidence (despite me giving them the same code in the first place). No problem though, I sent the video showing all the different attempts I've done. Now its been another week and they've yet to respond to my messages again...

Order number 134268.

EDIT: holding off on a paypal dispute for now as I've seen above they are slow to respond but this is getting ridiculous.
    CrackBerry User

Escalating this to a claim now. For those out there planning to get their BB's unlocked/any device unlocked, DON'T go with CellUnlock.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Submitted my order at 11:30am this morning. Recieved my unlock code at 12:05pm. Pretty good response in my opinion.

Thanks cellunlock.net.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Order #134896

ordered last Feb. 26,please give me feedbacks cellunlock.net!!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

I realize this is an old posting but my order still hasn't been completed, I sent you an email with additional information and then you send me another email asking for those details so you ignored my first email instead of completing the order? I emailed you the additional information and now I'm still waiting...order number 140862
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Cell Unlock.net please process my order asap thanx.

i thought it was instantaneous... sorry it's my first time trying to "unlock" a phone.. Cellunlock.net if you see my post i hope you can process my order ASAP. my order ID is 604412. Thanks.
    Unlocking Partner

Global Posts
    4,395 Global Posts
    PIN
    288A56CA-Feel free to add us!

Quote Originally Posted by yongjoe94 View Post
    i thought it was instantaneous... sorry it's my first time trying to "unlock" a phone.. Cellunlock.net if you see my post i hope you can process my order ASAP. my order ID is 604412. Thanks.
    Can you please check the order number as it doesn't look like one of ours.
    CellUnlock.net Team|www.cellunlock.net
    Your #1 Source to Unlock your Phone Remotely by Code!
    Unlock iPhone, Blackberry, Samsung, HTC and More Remotely 100% Guaranteed & Lowest Price Guaranteed!
    Use coupon crackb50 and get 50% Discount on Most of our Unlocking Services!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12