10-15-13 04:03 PM
34 12
tools
    +1 for horrible customer service.. More like HORRENDOUS... they sent me the wrong code for my Z10.. tried it and it didn't work, then they asked me to try the first 8 digits and that also did not work. They asked for a video proof of it not working so I used the full digits and sent it back to them, they replied saying I need to make another video showing that the first 8 digits didn't work. WTF is this?? I'm now at 4 attempts remaining and they are just toying with me and refusing to refund me..

Before someone asks..the order number is 240403
    02-23-13 07:51 PM
    Haha, at least you've gotten a reply! Upon submitting my order, I sent them and email advising of the code I received from other suppliers that did not work. They sent me the same code a few days later. One week goes by between me trying to contact them through email and phone, nothing. Finally submitted a message through paypal and they decide to respond asking for video evidence (despite me giving them the same code in the first place). No problem though, I sent the video showing all the different attempts I've done. Now its been another week and they've yet to respond to my messages again...

Order number 134268.

EDIT: holding off on a paypal dispute for now as I've seen above they are slow to respond but this is getting ridiculous.
    +1 for horrible customer service.. More like HORRENDOUS... they sent me the wrong code for my Z10.. tried it and it didn't work, then they asked me to try the first 8 digits and that also did not work. They asked for a video proof of it not working so I used the full digits and sent it back to them, they replied saying I need to make another video showing that the first 8 digits didn't work. WTF is this?? I'm now at 4 attempts remaining and they are just toying with me and refusing to refund me..

Before someone asks..the order number is 240403
    02-24-13 05:03 PM
    nothing short of theft

Haha, at least you've gotten a reply! Upon submitting my order, I sent them and email advising of the code I received from other suppliers that did not work. They sent me the same code a few days later. One week goes by between me trying to contact them through email and phone, nothing. Finally submitted a message through paypal and they decide to respond asking for video evidence (despite me giving them the same code in the first place). No problem though, I sent the video showing all the different attempts I've done. Now its been another week and they've yet to respond to my messages again...

Order number 134268.

EDIT: holding off on a paypal dispute for now as I've seen above they are slow to respond but this is getting ridiculous.
    02-24-13 06:41 PM
    Escalating this to a claim now. For those out there planning to get their BB's unlocked/any device unlocked, DON'T go with CellUnlock.
    02-27-13 12:38 PM
    Submitted my order at 11:30am this morning. Recieved my unlock code at 12:05pm. Pretty good response in my opinion.

Thanks cellunlock.net.
    02-28-13 12:32 PM
    Order #134896

ordered last Feb. 26,please give me feedbacks cellunlock.net!!!
    02-28-13 07:56 PM
    I realize this is an old posting but my order still hasn't been completed, I sent you an email with additional information and then you send me another email asking for those details so you ignored my first email instead of completing the order? I emailed you the additional information and now I'm still waiting...order number 140862
    09-29-13 02:48 PM
    i thought it was instantaneous... sorry it's my first time trying to "unlock" a phone.. Cellunlock.net if you see my post i hope you can process my order ASAP. my order ID is 604412. Thanks.
    10-10-13 08:08 AM
    i thought it was instantaneous... sorry it's my first time trying to "unlock" a phone.. Cellunlock.net if you see my post i hope you can process my order ASAP. my order ID is 604412. Thanks.
    Can you please check the order number as it doesn't look like one of ours.
    10-15-13 04:03 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD