Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Thumbs down TERRIBLE experience with CellUnlock.Net

I purchased an unlock code from CellUnlock, and quickly realized how bad their service truly is.

Although it is my fault that I accidentally purchased a AT&T unlock code for my Rogers phone, I emailed them 3 minutes after the order was paid for explaining the situation. The replied to my order request, but not to my email asking them to cancel it.

Since I still had not received the code, I decided to open a PayPal dispute. PayPal emailed CellUnlock on my behalf with the situation.

The next day, CellUnlock then emails ME telling me that they have noticed I opened the dispute and tells me that they will not be giving me any codes until I close the dispute. Since they obviously read the dispute, they understand that I do not want the code, but rather a refund.

And now, 4 days later (when I am finally able to escalate the dispute to a claim), they decide to email me the code, most likely so that they can tell PayPal that they have given me a code and to avoid paying a refund.

If that is the case, that is fine. They can keep the money; I just want to get the word out that they are TERRIBLE with their customers.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Default Same here.

Placed an order for an unlock code, the site claims "24 hours turnaround". 2-3 days later still nothing. I contacted using all possible methods: phone calls, voice mails, emails. No responses. Their phone system directly transfers all calls to a mailbox, which is a joke. They never call back, never answer emails, at all! They just take the $$ and quietly do nothing.

Until I disputed (7 days later), they started to communicate and got me a code. Although I finally got my code, but with such horrible experience with cellunlock.net, I'll never do business with them again and just want to share this with other people.
    It's probably true that I'd never get my code if I didn't dispute.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,226 Global Posts
    PIN
    Most likely available upon request...

Sounds like you got scammed. You should receive it immediately. Always search these forums for the best suggestions. I will personally back and place my reputation on like for BlackBerry Code Source

I got mine for under $10 [USD] with a coupon code. You will receive it immediately. Dead give away someone is scamming you is they claim it will take time.
    Thanked by:
    kc1923 (01-08-2014) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,528 Global Posts
    PIN
    T of Strongbow, please.

Horizon Wireless. Steve will hook you up.

HorizonWirelessOnline - HorizonWirelessOnline
    Member# 4563
    Be a CrackBerry Commando!
    SEARCH AND ENJOY! LMGTFY
    Forum Rules and Policies - Posting Guidelines
    :: BlackBerry FAQ
    ALT + left cap = NUMLOCK : ALT + right cap = CAPSLOCK
    Follow me on Twitter. I triple-dog-dare ya!
    Unlocking Partner

Global Posts
    4,395 Global Posts
    PIN
    288A56CA-Feel free to add us!

Default TERRIBLE experience with CellUnlock.Net

Sorry to hear that. If you look around te forums you will see that out company is very well respected on Crackberry.com. Please inbox us or post here your order number so we can see what happened and offer you a refund.
    CellUnlock.net Team|www.cellunlock.net
    Your #1 Source to Unlock your Phone Remotely by Code!
    Unlock iPhone, Blackberry, Samsung, HTC and More Remotely 100% Guaranteed & Lowest Price Guaranteed!
    Use coupon crackb50 and get 50% Discount on Most of our Unlocking Services!
    Unlocking Partner

Global Posts
    4,395 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by mykoolspam View Post
    I purchased an unlock code from CellUnlock, and quickly realized how bad their service truly is.

Although it is my fault that I accidentally purchased a AT&T unlock code for my Rogers phone, I emailed them 3 minutes after the order was paid for explaining the situation. The replied to my order request, but not to my email asking them to cancel it.

Since I still had not received the code, I decided to open a PayPal dispute. PayPal emailed CellUnlock on my behalf with the situation.

The next day, CellUnlock then emails ME telling me that they have noticed I opened the dispute and tells me that they will not be giving me any codes until I close the dispute. Since they obviously read the dispute, they understand that I do not want the code, but rather a refund.

And now, 4 days later (when I am finally able to escalate the dispute to a claim), they decide to email me the code, most likely so that they can tell PayPal that they have given me a code and to avoid paying a refund.

If that is the case, that is fine. They can keep the money; I just want to get the word out that they are TERRIBLE with their customers.
    Orders are processed automatically. Please give us the order number to see what exactly happened with your order. Once an order is opened the order is put on hold which is normal. If you ordered for the wrong provider it might have delayed the order. Happy you received your code which is what you paid for but we want to make sure we keep you happy.
    Unlock iPhone, Blackberry, Samsung, HTC and More Remotely 100% Guaranteed & Lowest Price Guaranteed!
    Unlocking Partner

Global Posts
    4,395 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by bbq9 View Post
    Placed an order for an unlock code, the site claims "24 hours turnaround". 2-3 days later still nothing. I contacted using all possible methods: phone calls, voice mails, emails. No responses. Their phone system directly transfers all calls to a mailbox, which is a joke. They never call back, never answer emails, at all! They just take the $$ and quietly do nothing.

Until I disputed (7 days later), they started to communicate and got me a code. Although I finally got my code, but with such horrible experience with cellunlock.net, I'll never do business with them again and just want to share this with other people.
    It's probably true that I'd never get my code if I didn't dispute.
    All codes are delivered within the turnaround advertised which is during business hours. Please give us the order number so we can follow up.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    161 Global Posts

Default Re: TERRIBLE experience with CellUnlock.Net

I bought an unlock code yesterday afternoon. The turnaround time was suppose to be within 5 hrs. I still have not received my unlock code. Their website says you will receive your code on same day if you purchase before a certain time, or latest in the morning of the next day.

I tried calling their number, it goes straight to voicemail for all sales, customer service and technical support options. I also sent them an email last night and have not heard back from them.

Definitely not satisfied with their service.
    CrackBerry Newbie

So you should also check this one too....no codes yet!
    Your order number is 129758, placed 10/23/2012 at 08:49PM
    Banned

Global Posts
    307 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deppiz View Post
    You can contact alot of unlocker, 1 minute you have code unlock
    Unlocking Partner

Global Posts
    4,395 Global Posts
    PIN

Some codes can be delayed by manufacturer for all non-Blackberry models. Please give us the order number and we will check the status for you.
    Unlocking Partner

Global Posts
    4,395 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by deppiz View Post
    This code is expected today.
    Unlocking Partner

Global Posts
    4,395 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyman6886 View Post
    You can contact alot of unlocker, 1 minute you have code unlock
    Not all codes take 1 minute, we don't only sell Blackberry codes, we sell codes to unlock any GSM phone regardless of the Carrier/Brand. Some codes take 1 day and some take 10 days as you should know.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    161 Global Posts

Right after I posted on this thread, I also sent a PM to Cellunlock with my order number. Within a minute (or maybe coincidence), I got a reply to the email I sent the night before. They advised that they had to manually get the code as it was not in their database.

I received my code the day after and my phone was successfully unlocked.

It just would have been nice to have been advised of the delay as the checkout page indicated a different turnaround time.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Same Terrible Experience

I have the same experience as some of the other memebers here with CellUnlock.net. After placing an order and waiting for 2 days, I decided to call and all I get is voicemail, both the sales line and customer service? The chat has been constantly offline and I get no email response back.

Cellunlock.net, if you're reading this, here is my order number 130618.

I will be disputing my charges on paypal.
    Unlocking Partner

Global Posts
    4,395 Global Posts
    PIN

Thank you for advising. We will check the status of your order.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Another unhappy customer

Order number is 130727. It's been 2 full business days and nothing. Please check this asap as I need this code sooner than later. Paypal dispute will be going in on monday morning if no code by then.

Update: So after sending a PM and posting here, I finally got my phone unlock code about 4 hours later. Thank you for finally providing the code. I really wish your company would provide some better feedback during the process. If you are going to post on your website it should be from instant to 5 hours time frame, 2 days without any kind of update is not acceptable. I tried calling your company 3 or 4 times but it goes direct to voicemail. Your online chat is useless if nobody is online. I will not say that I won't use your company again because your price was very good, but if I ever need an unlock code in a quick amount of time due to travel etc, I will look at other companies first. Please fix these communication issues and then I will be a regular customer of yours.
    Last edited by xfile4sr; 11-24-2012 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Code received
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Default Refund from Cellunlock.et

cellunlock.net are nothing short of fraud, and, thieves. They have stolen my money as well after I waited for 14 days for my unlock code, and, never got a reply or refund after atleast 10 phone calls followed by the same amount of emails. I waited for 14 business days for them to unlock my Nokia Lumia 920 on AT&T, but, these fraudsters are least bothered.
    I have lost my money to these scoundrels, and, just want to warn people to stay away from them.
    Unlocking Partner

Global Posts
    4,395 Global Posts
    PIN

Hi, We are sorry to hear that but want to assure you that we are far from being fraudsters. We have great feedback here in the forums and have been known for years. The service you purchased takes 5-10 business days and unfortunately has been delayed by Nokia since there are so many requests. If you order is past the turnaround time of 10 BUSINESS DAYS which does not include weekends then it can be canceled. We reply to emails in the order we receive them. If you give me the order number I will be able to look it up for you, cancel it and confirm the refund has been issued.
    CrackBerry User

Just go on ebay and search "UNLOCK CODE for BlackBerry 9370 9500 9520 9530 9550 9630 9650 9930 Bold ..."

I found a company that unlocks for $1.00
    Unlocking Partner

Global Posts
    4,395 Global Posts
    PIN

Client has a Nokia not a Blackberry
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

I got refunded by cellunlock.net, which was disheartening, as I was looking forward to get my unlock code
    Unlocking Partner

Global Posts
    4,395 Global Posts
    PIN

We apologize and were looking forward to get your unlock code in a timely manner. We left your order open and will email you the code as soon as we get it to make up for the delay.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hello. I bought Nokia Lumia 920 unlock long time ago. I tried to call you and email you guys. Still no luck.Order date: here is my order number and date 01/05/2013
    Order#: 132756. Please get back to me at earliest convenience.
  25. 4ce
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by cellunlocknet View Post
    We apologize and were looking forward to get your unlock code in a timely manner. We left your order open and will email you the code as soon as we get it to make up for the delay.
    hi the code to get 50% is not working anymore i am trying to get a code with discount
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast